Chapter 19: Case I [Adumfor Arc I]

Start from the beginning

Maria was looking away...

Maria: N-No...

Mina was looking at Maria.

Mina: Ya know girl, I understand that behaviour. So how about we go out after we done eating?

Maria looked at Mina.

Maria: Sure, I guess.

They continued chatting, eating & drinking for another 10 minutes... An hour later, all 3 of them were outside, just got out I guess.

When they were walking downtown, chatting and progressing their walk... They notice a strange black car with a Z symbol and Russian flag design... Usually those cars can only be found in Belarus & Russia, however some of them made their way into Bulgaria...

UltraX: Oh, so that is... Another russian propagandist?

Maria: Yeah, ever since febuary 24th 2022... Those cars been coming into Bulgaria, however most of them hanged around this side of Vidin.

Ultra was curious about why would they drive in Bulgaria, he has found atleast 5 people with that type of car in Plovdiv and has taken em out, but now...

Ultra then walks up to the car and opens the door of it, noticing it is unlocked... Then he pulls out a C4 from his backpack and sets it up, on the right near the stop pedal... Then he gets off and closes the door, vanishing and appearing back to Maria & Mina.

Maria: ...

Mina: Wonderful idea~

Maria slaps Mina for being bad, then X slaped Maria and Mina.

UltraX: I, I only can slap my Mina. and two, you sounded evil, Mina.

Ultra then pulled out his phone as he looks back at the car to see a man entering in. Maria & Mina also looked at the car with the man, then Ultra goes and rings a number with the name of "Detonate."

The car's engine starts and the car started driving, as soon as it got a few meters away from it's parking spot, it exploded with the person inside.

UltraX: Mission, cleared.

Maria was shocked....

Maria: X! The hell man?!

Ultra looked at Maria, pretty relaxed.

UltraX: What, I served justice the way I know... Now come on, let's leave.

The three left the scene.

6 days later...

UltraX & Mina found themself on the road again, with Willow. They were in Asia, country was... Pakistan and they were in the capital city, Islamabad. Willow parked the car somewhere in a parking lot and got out, Ultra & Mina also got out of the car.

Willow then looks at them...

Willow: Listen, since Pakistan is somewhat friendly to anti-heroes of sorts like you Mina... Just be careful, there are some pro-americans here who will want you to be captured. Anyways, you two wanted me to stay out of this mission, of course I will listen... However if anything goes out of control, call me right away.

UltraX: Yes mom, we know. No worries we'll meet you at the bar in this city later today.

Willow: Alright, be careful then.