29

~Two weeks later~

Third Person Pov

The couple had if possible grown closer after they had made things official. Darrian found himself growing more protective of david while david found himself becoming more clingy with darrian. Jay had become less strict much to the couples relief they were tired of jay always checking up on them.

They used to not even be able to be in david's room for more than five minutes alone without jay checking in on them. "I still can't believe you left" David says referring to when darrian left the day jay caught them. "It was a family matter" Darrian says with a shurg making david roll his eyes.

"I didn't wanna handle it by myself" David says making darrian laugh. "Well i'd say you handled it just fine" Darrian says and david laughs. "Yeah which you had to take my word for since you weren't there to witness" David says making darrian groan. "You won't ever let me live that down will you?" Darrian asks.

"Nope" David answers easily knowing he was always going to be bringing this up often. "Whatever" Darrian says before turning his head making david's lips come in contact with his cheek. "Don't be like that" David says trying to turn darrian's head. David's wish had come true he had his friend in the way he always wanted.

It's funny how i'm the queen of bad books but people say my stories are really good talk about irony 😂

Hope ya'lll enjoyed