14

Third Person Pov

Even though david knew better he had been avoiding darrian for the past week. He couldn't face him especially after he saw him with his girlfriend two days ago. David knows he said it was just the heat of the moment and everything and that things would go back to normal but things can't.

Things won't ever be the way they were before and it sucks but david can't help how he feels. He had blocked darrian's number and would change up his schedule leaving the house and coming back to the house at random time so darrian couldn't catch him.

He came back home at 1 am feeling extremely tired and couldn't wait to crawl into bed. He turned on the light and was met with darrian who was sitting on his bed. "What are you doing here?" David asks. "You know better than to avoid me" Darrian says completely ignoring david's question.

"You also had the nerve to block me word to my dead you tripping" Darrian says making david frown. "Ya know maybe i need time to process everything" David says. Most people would probably think he's pathetic holding on to his feelings for darrian. Darrian isn't bi and he should just accept things he can't change.

He hates that he wishes darrian was bi so he could just hold him and call him his baby instead of his bro. He wishes it was easier to say he was catching feelings. "Look if it's about the kiss i thought we agreed it was a heat of the moment thing" Darrian says and david sighs. "It's not just that" David says.

"I feel like i don't know what you want. You kissed me then you just show up like nothing happened at all then you just leave" David says. "It was just-" Darrian starts. "The heat of the moment I know! You don't know what you want and it shows" David says. "You wanna know what i want" Darrian says.

"Yes i do so please tell me! What do you want" David says. Darrian walked closer to david placing his hands on david's waist. "I wanna kiss you again" Darrian says. "So do it" David says before his friends lips were on his.

Ya'll i'm gonna be honest i'm just freestyling at this point and you guys update to opps attract coming and innocent lies coming next weekend

Hope ya'll enjoyed