28

I'm done dealing with haters i have wonderful supporters and anyone talking trash will be muted you'd be surprised how many people i have muted since i started writing on this app the queen of bad books will continue to write bad books for her subjects

This vid took me out 😂

Third Person Pov

David quickly hopped in the car ready to leave and see what darrian had planned. "Somebody happy to see me" Darrian says and david rolls his eyes playfully. "Yeah but i was also happy to get away from jay" David says making darrian roll his eyes. "He so overprotective" Darrian says before laughing.

"Definitely" David says smiling thinking about his curfew and he knew he wouldn't be home at that time. "So where we going?" David asks as darrian's eyes remained glued to the road. "A place" Darrian says with a smirk and david frowns. "Come on tell meeee" David says really wanting to know where they were heading.

"You'll see when we get there" Darrian says seeming very focused which quickly caught david's attention. 'Why he seem so serious?' David thinks to himself. He began to wonder if this was more than a date. Darrian was acting as if he was about to propose marriage which daivd dound strange.

After a few minutes of driving they pulled up to a hotel making david raise an eyebrow. 'A hotel?' david asks himself as they pull up. They went inside and david was starstruck once he saw the beautiful room. Darrian had gotten a premium room it had it all which made david suspicious.

"How'd you afford this room?" David asks and darrian smirks. "I have my ways but don't worry bout that i got the premium so we can do whatever we want" Darrian says before grabbing david's waist and pulling him closer. "Speaking of whatever we want that bed look comfortable" Darrian says.

"Bruh-" David starts making darrian laugh. "Chill i'm just playing" Darrian says before letting david go. David really did get to do everything whatever he wanted he got it no matter how expensive. The two were currently laying on the bed watching a movie surrounded by junk food.

"I had fun thanks for this" david says taking darrian's hand. "Your welcome" Darrian says before pecking david on the lips. "But i brought you here cause i have something to ask you" Darrian says and david gives him his undivided attention. "You said before when i asked you to make thins official that it wasn't romantic enough" Darrian starts.

"Since then i spent a whole night planning this wanting it to be perfect for you cause word to my dead i won't having no mistakes" Darrian says making david laugh. "Talk about a perfectionist" David says. "So i was wondering if you wanted to make it official?" Darrian asksan david smiles before nodding.

"Good now you can't deny you mines" Darrian says before wrapping his hand around David's neck and kissing all over his face making david let out little giggles. They were official and they were both so happy they could scream it from the rooftops.

Ending this book at 30 chapters i'll miss this book

Hope ya'll enjoyed