8

If your looking for another book on dd x ddot read the book by @whatevalwant trust me i was a HUGE inspiration for that book

Third Person Pov

"Here's yo stuff" Darrian says referring to the things he left at chris's house. David was currently in darrian's bed and wearing his clothes. The two planned on watching the karate kid once darrian got back but david had already gotten comfortable and felt like he was about to doze off.

"In my bed and wearing my clothes" Darrian says making david laugh. "You know you don't mind" David says with a grin. Darrian rolled his eyes before hopping on the bed next to his friend. Darrian was turning on the movie and david felt a little bold and moved over putting his head on darrian's chest.

Darrian didn't seem to mind in fact he had wrapped his arm around his friend. "You such a baby bro" Darrian says while laughing making david frown. His hate for that nickname seemed to grow the more that it was used. But he quickly smiled again once darrian had started the movie and began rubbing his back.

Darrian's phone began to blow up with calls and david rolled his eyes knowing exactly who it was. Darrian and her were off at the moment but david was sure they'd be back on by tomorrow. Darrian reached over and put the phone on do not disturb surprising david. "Shouldn't you answer that?' david asks.

"i can talk to her anytime it's just you and me right now" Darrian says making david blush. That seemed good to him he liked when it was just them. David looked up and was met with his friends gaze. The two stared into each other's eyes for a long minute the sound of the movie becoming muffled.

David's eyes wandered to his friends lips and he wanted so bad to place a kiss on them. This was one of those moments when he really wished his friend was gay or bi or whatever you wanna call it. His friend was probably looking at him innocently and here he was making it weird. David quickly looked away.

Darrian had turned back to the movie and david had done the same.

Who else wants these two to just kiss already!?!

Hope ya'll enjoyed