27

I know i told ya'll i wouldn't take the book down but i might cause i'm tired of being threatened like bro you know this a joke book right? Btw be on the lookout for a oneshot in my book kid in love showing how the story was originally going to go

Jstar will be in this his name is jayden

Third Person Pov

David was skipping around the house rapping and singing with a huge smile on his face. "Somebodies happy" Jayden says making jay gag. "Yeah cause of you know who" jay says rolling his eyes knowing if they said darrian's name out loud david's smile could a hundred times bigger.

David's had been in a very good mood for the past few days much to his brother's annoyance. They were happy he was happy but they hated the the whole honeymoon stage thing. The two were basically stuck to each other. Always hugging, kissing and on the phone with each other which they found sickening.

David wouldn't shut up about the two's big date which was actually bigger than he thought. "I'm happy that dates tonight cause I'm tired of hearing about it" Jay says and david rolls his eyes. "Don't hate" David says making jayden laugh. "Oh trust me there's no hate all facts" Jay says with an eye roll.

Later darrian came to pick him up and david quickly ran downstairs going to the door before he was stopped. "What?" David asks while crossing his arms. "Remember your curfew you have to be home by 12" jay says and jayden laughs. "Let him stay out as long as he wants I'm sure he'll be good and worn out by the end of the date" Jayden says with a smirk.

David blushes as jay gags remembering walking in on them. "Get out please" Jay says opening the door and david skips out the door.

Ya'll don't like that i call myself the queen of bad books? If i change my name what should i change it to?

Hope ya'll enjoyed