25

How would ys'll feel if i took this book down?

Third Person Pov

Darrian and david decided to to spend the night chilling and talking about old times. "Remember the time i pushed you in the pool?" David asks laughing t the memory it being one of his favorites with darrian. "i thought you promised to stop bringing that up" Darrian says frowning.

"I'm sorry" David says before giving darrian a kiss on the cheek. "You remember when jay fell face first on your birthday cake?" Darrian asks cauing them both to laugh. "Best birthday ever and he got so angry" David says smiling hard at the memory. The two went into a comfortable silence just being in their thoughts.

Darrian looked at david with a smile making david smile back nervously. "You know you mines right?" Darrian asks. "Oh am i?" David asks and darrian frowns. :Don't play with me word to my mother you mines" Darrian says and david shakes his head. :Ion think so you have yet to make it official" David says.

"Fine want to make it official?" Darrian asks and david pretends to think. "No" David says making darrian groan. "Why?" Darrian asks and david laughs. "That was lame and nowhere near romantic enough that was like proposing at Walmart" David says making darrian think hsrd about the topic.

"You right don't worry i'm gonna come up with something" Darrian says really thinking hard about how he was going to ask his favorite person in the world to be official and trust me he's putting very serious thought into it.

Hope ya'll enjoyed