5

Dudey lo will be in this chapter and i don't know his real name so in this book he's going by chris

Third Person Pov

David was tired of his feelings for darrian getting in his way. Whenever he was around darrian he couldn't keep his head straight, he would stutter when he talked from time to time and even began to get butterflies in his stomach. David felt like he was alone considering the fact he couldn't tell anyone.

This whole thing was weird enough and he didn't want to be judged. He talked to elijah about it but made it seem like he was talking about a girl. Elijah told him to keep his distance for a bit until he sorted things out. So that's what david did which led up to him watching netflix as his phone was blowing up.

Darrian had been calling and texting him non-stop but david had to stay strong and avoid darrian for just a little longer. David had decided to spend the night at a friends house in case darrian tried to visit him. "Why you mad at him?" Chris asks david. "I ain't mad with him" David says making chris frown.

"Word to my mother you a bad liar. You haven't talked to him all day" Chris says and david rolls his eyes. "I said i'm not mad so drop it" David says and chris raises his arms in surrender. Meanwhile darrian was getting irritated as david ignored him he had already tried going to his house.

"Naw he betta pick up or we gotta shake bro word to my dead" Darrian says calling again. David looked down seeing the call and started cussing once chris picked up the phone. "Sup bro" Chris says. 'Hang up' David mouthed but chris completely ignored him continuing to talk to darrian on the phone.

Chris and darrian talk for a little bit more until darrian asks to talk to david. "It's for you" Chris says with a smirk making david frown. David took the phone and hung up then right after blocked darrians number. David told himself he was going to stay away for a little bit and he meant it even though it would be a challenge he was staying away.

Hope ya'll enjoyed