12

Third Person Pov

Darrian's hands moved to david's waist as david's hands moved to darrian's face. Their lips began to move in sync and everything in this moment felt perfect. All emotion was being expressed into the kiss and both of them didn't want this moment to end. David felt his face heat up.

They both pulled away staring into each other's eyes. Darrian leaned in pecking david's lips continuously before they ended up in a kiss more heated than the last. Darrian pinned him down to the bed and continued to kiss him roughly. Darrian pulled away kissing down david's neck before biting it making david whimper.

Darrian moved off of him once he realized what had just happened. David in his mind was telling him that this was what was about to change everything. "I-i'm sorry i shouldn't have done that" Darrian says and david walks over to him. "Hey it's ok it was just a heat of the moment thing" David says.

David's own words had hurt his heart it confirmed that what happened didn't mean anything. He honestly wishes darrian was bi so it would be easier to say he was catching feelings and that moment meant something to him. Darrian pulled his friend into a hug and david hesitated to return it.

The next day david didn't feel ok. He was fine physically but not mentally the kiss ran through his mind all night and even made it's way into his dreams. He went to the bathroom seeing the mark that was left on his neck and groaned loudly. "How am i gonna cover this up?' David asks himself.

David decided to just stay home the rest of the day not mentally prepared to talk to anyone.

Ya'll thik darrian likes him or was it just a heat of the moment thing?

Hope ya'll enjoyed