21

Ya'll lucky i love ya'll but after this ya'll waiting until the weekend

Third Person Pov

David let out loud moans as he grinded against darrian as his neck was being covered in kisses. After jay left for work darrian was determined to pick up where they left off and david's moans motivated him to keep going. Darrian slammed his lips bck against david's and wrapped his hand around his neck.

David moaned into the kiss as darrian's grip tightened on his neck and he began to grind harder. The two pulled away breathing heavily not wanting to get to carried away and they weren't exactly sure when jay was coming back. The last thing david wanted was his brother walking in on them.

Darrian was looking at david with an expression that made david's heart skip a beat. Darrian pecked david on the lips two times before giving him a warm smile. David looked down smiling and blushing before darrian lifted his head back up and kissed his cheek sweetly. "Will you marry me?" Darrian asks.

"What!?!" David yells/ask as his eyes widen not sure if he heard darrian correctly. Darrian started laughing hard making david roll his eyes in annoyance. "You should have seen yo face" Darrian says laughing harder. "Shut up" David says with his face heating up in embarrassment. "I was just playing baby" Darrian says while rubbing david's back.

"But seriously you got any plans later?" Darrian asks and david shakes his head. "Naw i was supposed to meet up with chris later but he cancelled so now I'm free " David says making darrian smile. "Good cause I'm taking you out tonight" Darrian says making a wave of nervousness hit david.

David couldn't help but wonder if this was a date o if they were just hanging out. The two were still in the talking stage so david wasn't sure what to think. "O-ok cool" David says. "I'll pick you up tonight at eight" Darrian says and david just nods trying to ignore his racing heart.

Hope ya'll enjoyed