20

Had to give ya'll one more update

~2 days later~

"You look so good under me baby boy" Darrian says before kissing on david's neck. After the two confessed their feelings they agreed to ty things out. They weren't officially together yet at the moment they were just in the talking stage. David moaned once darrian kissed a certain spot causing darrian to smirk.

Darrian began to abuse that spot by licking, sucking and biting at it making david let out a series of moans. David begged him not to stop as he ran his hands through his hair loving this moment. They both however snapped back into reality once they heard the door open downstairs.

David got up before looking outside and groaning. "I forgot jay was coming home today" David says and darrian smirks. "You might wanna cover yo neck before he gets up here cause word to my dead i ain't got time to hear his mouth' Darrian says making david's eyes widen. David quickly took darrian's hoodie.

"Why do you love wearing my clothes so much?" Darrian asks. "Why do you love kissing on me so much?" David asks with a smirk. Before darrian could respond jay came in smiling widely before pulling david into a hug. "I missed you baby bro" Jay says making david roll his eyes. "I wish i could say the same" David says.

After the two's reunion jay went to his room not questioning darrian being there considering the fact he didn't know about the two's talking stage. "Should we get back to where we left off?' Darrian asks with a smirk making david blush. "No dummy my brother is right across the hall" David says and darrian nods.

"You right i wouldn't want him to hear you moaning my name" Darrian says making david blush even harder and cover his face. "Shut up" David says making darrian laugh.

There will be no smut like i said before but there will be moments like these and if they make anyone uncomfortable i'll stop adding them

I'll see ya'll next weekend

Hope ya'll enjoyed