3

Third Person Pov

David often wondered what his feelings for his friend made him. He does likes girls and has had plenty of girlfriends but now he's crushing on his best friend who's a male hard so he wonders if that makes him bi. No matter what he is he wonders if darrian was the same way would it make things easier.

In a way it would since they would be on the same page but at the same time maybe it would make things more complicated. Not to mention darrian had his on again off again girlfriend who david couldn't stand. Trust me it wasn't jealousy either he couldn't stand the girl because she was two faced.

She always acted like an angel whenever darrian was around but when he wasn't it was a completely different story. David stared down at a picture of his brother and sighed wishing he could ask him for advice. "You'd know what to do" David says before plopping down on his bed with a sigh.

Soon he felt a flick at the back of his head and looked up seeing darrian smiling down at him. He once again felt butterflies and put his face back on the bed. "Come on bro get up" Darrian says. "No" David says causing darrian to roll his eyes. "Come on I wanna do something' Darrian says.

"You have other friends" david says. "True but i want to hang out with you" Darrian says and david lifted his head. "Really? I feel so special" David says sarcastically making darrian laugh. "It must have since you finally looked up" Darrian says with a wink making david playfully roll his eyes.

I'm tired of people saying 'you need to pick a side' like i'm here for music only i'm not involved in any of their street beefs

Hope ya'll enjoyed