7

Third Person Pov

"I gotta go back i left some of my stuff" David says as he's being dragged. "What stuff? You mean the phone that you ignored and blocked me with?" Darrian asks making david shut up immediately. They arrived to darrian's house and went to the living room david's heart racing with every step.

"What's up with you? You've been acting different lately" Darrian says and david looks off. "I've had some things going on and i want to deal with them alone" David says and darrian nods. "Oh yeah? Well you sure weren't alone when you were with chris" Darrian says making david roll his eyes.

"I just stayed over there for a little bit to clear my head" David says. "I think there's more than what your telling me" Darrian says. "Look is it to much to ask for some time alone i need to process some things!?!" David yells/ask. "You could have said that! In fact you should have came to me" darrian says.

"I would have helped you in any way I could but instead of talking to me you just cut me off" Darrian says and david starts to feel guilty. "I'm sorry" David says and darrian's face softens at the guilty look on david's face. Darrian without a second thought pulled his friend into a hug and the hug was quickly returned.

David found himself smiling feeling safe in his best friends arms. He felt like nothing could hurt him and found himself as cheesy as it may sound becoming addicted to his friends scent. It's funny how he's the pain and the cure how just yesturday he wanted to be away from him now he feels like even as close as they are now isn't enough.

David felt his heart begin to speed up and his face began to heat up. He wasn't going to let his feelings scare him away this time he was just going to enjoy the feeling of being in his best friends arms.

Ok my last update for right now i'll be updating again later

It's funny how some people were against this book and a few of my other books and ended up falling in love with them

Hope ya'll enjoyed