10

Third Person Pov

"So you two broke up again?" Chris asks making david roll his eyes. "He's spending the day with that two faced-i mean his girl so i left i ain't being no third wheel" David says feeling his blood boil. He hated that girl more than anyone in fact he couldn't believe darrian coudn't see what a fake she was.

"Why i feel like there's more?" Chris asks making david feel nervous but he shook the feeling away. "What are you talking about?" David asks. "i mean you went to my house and straight up avoided him to the point where he had to drag you outta my crib and you seem really mad that he's spending time with his girl" Chris says.

"Look i avoided him cause i had things i needed to deal with and his girlfriend as far as i'm concerned is a two faced brat who acts like an angel when he's around but quickly switches up when he ain't" David says. "Word to my mother you need to start communicating with him" Chris says.

"You seem like there's a lot of feelings towards him that your keeping bottled up bt good communication is key you should try talking to him" Chris says. "When'd you get so smart?' David asks and chris rolls his eyes. Later that night david kept thinking about what chris said maybe he should talk to him.

But he's scared that once he let his feelings out it would ruin his friendship. Even though darrian's girlfriend was terrible darrian still loved her and david knew there was no chance in the world of darrian choosing him over her. He heard a tap at his window and looked up seeing darrian.

"Word to my mother he so crazy" David says before opening the window and glaring at darrian as he climbed in. "Doors were made for a reason not to mention i gave you a key" David says and darrian rolls his eyes. "I ain't wanna do that though" Darrian says before plopping down on the bed.

"Shouldn't you still be with your girlfriend?" David asks before taking a seat on the bed. "Yeah but i'd rather hang out with you" Darrian says making david laugh. "Did you tell her that or give her some lame excuse like 'my mom wants me home by 9'" David says making them both bust out laughing.

"I just told her i had business to handle" Darrian says with a shrug. "She ain't ask no questions?" David ask. "Not as many as your asking" Darrian says making david punch his shoulder. "I'm just curious" David says. The two began to talk about a bunch of random things just enjoying each other's company.

Hope ya'll enjoyed