🌱Nahida Birthday Squad🌱

Blossom: A special chapter for our wonderfully wise little Archon's birthday!

Scenario: It's October 27th, Nahida's birthday! But... Grand Sage Azar won't let her out of the Sanctuary of Surasthana.

Anti-Sage Attack Squad

Venti: "Ah, this must be the place! 'The Sanctuary of Surasthana.'"

Zhongli: "Hm. It appears to be sealed tightly, with a layer of moss growing on the door... how strange."

Ei: "Why waste time?" *reaches for sword* "Shall I slice the place open?"

Zhongli: "Patience, Ei. We do not want to harm the people of Sumeru, and you may very well slice the whole city in half by accident. That man standing over there, dressed in the clothing of the Sages... let us negotiate with him. Perhaps he will be reasonable."

[The Archons walk over to Grand Sage Azar and the other sages.]

Zhongli: "Greetings."

Venti: "Good morning!"

Ei: "We meet at last."

Grand Sage Azar: "Hmm? Who are you? I've never seen you before... yet there's something familiar..."

Venti: "Familiar, you say?" *winks at Zhongli* "Alas, we are but foreign travelers, newly arrived to this grand and glorious city to greet... a friend."

Zhongli: "While on our way to the bazaar, we couldn't help but notice this fine structure here, which the Akasha has little to no information on. Would you mind enlightening us?"

Grand Sage Azar: "Ah, this? This is the Sanctuary of Surasthana, an ancient monument. Inside, our god slumbers."

Ei: "Your Archon, as in the God of Dendro, Lesser Lord Kusanali?"

Grand Sage Azar: "...I wouldn't refer to her as the God of Dendro. Kusanali may be a god, but only Greater Lord Rukkhadevata can hold the title of Dendro Archon."

Ei: "...But Rukkhadevata is dead. She died 500 years ago, in a terrible tragedy... just like..." [my sister.] "The past is but a fleeting dream now. And today is the Sabzeruz Festival, celebrating the birth of Kusanali, so surely she can come out from the sanctuary to greet her people?"

Grand Sage Azar: "Nonsense! Greater Lord Rukkhadevata will one day return to us, with all her wisdom intact. The Sabzeruz Festival tarnishes the Lord's good name, and must be crushed."

Venti: "I understand that you miss your old Archon, but why do you keep Kusanali locked up? A young god should be allowed to roam freely through the forests and deserts of the world."

Grand Sage Azar: "That... underformed god must be kept away from the people, for her own good. I don't expect mere common folk to understand the wisdom of the Akademiya's actions."

Zhongli: *shakes head* "I'm afraid you may have confused wisdom with folly."

Grand Sage Azar: "...Enough! I do not have the time to argue with foreigners. Enjoy your stay in Sumeru."

[Grand Sage Azar starts to walk away.]

Ei: *looks at Zhongli*

Zhongli: *nods*

Ei: "One last thing, Grand Sage Azar."

Grand Sage Azar: *turns* "What is it?"

[The Plane of Euthymia engulfs all of them: Ei, Zhongli, Venti, and the sages.]