❤️Wanderer x Ace❤️

Blossom: I am, in fact, alive. Merry (late) Christmas and happy new year! May you win all your 50/50s and get early SSRs.

P.S. I updated the intro chapters with the new characters (Yaoyao, Wanderer, Faruzan, etc). ALSO, I GOT YAOYAO! So happy to finally have her!

Scenario: A new student has arrived.

When you transfer to a new school, you get a fresh start. A new beginning. No one will know who you are, and no one will remember you. That's why some find transferring so appealing, while others shed tears at having to leave their friends behind.

In the Wanderer's case, no one would have remembered him anyways.

"Who is that?" Whispers and stares followed the Wanderer around campus like a breeze. Once upon a time, in a different lifetime, the Wanderer might have trembled under the attention and ducked behind his friend. In another lifetime, he might have killed them all for daring to lay their mortal gazes upon him.

But now, that friend was long gone. And he was little better than a mortal himself—no longer a mighty deity, just a discarded puppet. So, with a rueful chuckle, he walked past them all.

As he crossed the campus, he caught snatches of conversation. The students thought they were being discreet? Heh. They'd never have made it into the Fatui.

"Hmm... I've never seen that young man before, yet he bears a striking resemblance to Ei," a brown-haired man commented thoughtfully, teacup halfway to his lips, as the Wanderer passed through a group of students on the field.

"That boy..." a woman with flowers in her purple hair whispered, her eyes widening. Though she couldn't explain it, a feeling of happiness filled her chest upon seeing him. Could they have met before?

"Whoever he is, he's Anemo! That means he's with us!" cheered a black-haired boy with a white flower in his hair.

Little did the archons know, the Wanderer remembered them.

Morax. You gave up your godhood willingly, did you? A foolish choice.

Mother. You haven't changed a bit since you abandoned me.

Barbatos. Don't expect anything in return for the vision you gave me.

The Wanderer stopped in front of the Heartslabyul students (the headmaster had told him to find the dorm with white-and-red uniforms). His sapphire-colored eyes focused on Riddle, Trey, Cater, Deuce, and Ace, with their card-themed makeup and clothes, and narrowed in displeasure.

"And what are you supposed to be? A circus troupe?"

Riddle's face turned bright red in anger. Trey placed a hand on his shoulder, and Riddle took a deep breath. "For your information, I am the dorm leader of Heartslabyul. Trey here is the vice dorm leader, and these are my students. Who are you?"

"That's classified information." In truth, the Wanderer didn't quite know himself. His deepest fear... what if, without a heart, he was no one at all? No. Better to leave that unanswered.

"At least tell us your name," Trey coaxed, evidently feeling that provoking the newcomer would only lead to more trouble.

For a moment, the Wanderer was tempted to tell the students his full story. "First, I was born. Then I murdered some people. Then I became a god. Then I was defeated and robbed by a 500-year-old little girl. Then I erased myself from existence. Then I defeated myself. Then I regained my memory." He decided against it. No way would they ever believe him.