🧡Klee x Kalim🧡

Blossom: NOT romantic! I wrote this... late at night. No brain cells left.

Scenario: Assassins infiltrate Scarabia and kidnap Kalim.

Klee was on a very important mission.

The mission was definitely not just an excuse to escape solitary confinement. No way! Klee had heard rumors that a super-cool flying carpet lived somewhere in Scarabia, and her goal was to find it.

It was such an important mission that Klee couldn't possibly tell anyone except Dodoco about it. She knew if anyone saw her, they would send her straight back to her room, and then she'd fail the mission for sure.

"Okay, Agent Dodoco," she whispered to her fluffy friend, peering around the corner, "the coast is all clear!"

She did a somersault and crept down the silent hallway. It was waaaay past Klee's bedtime, so there wasn't really anyone else around. Yesterday, Klee had blown up Mr. Grumpy Head's coffee supply, so hopefully he wasn't awake either. Grown-ups needed coffee to stay awake, right?

She could already imagine what Mr. Grumpy Head would say if he found her out here: "Klee! For the last time, how did you get out of your room? Did you make another bomb?" Then he'd sigh angrily. "Never mind. Come with me. This time, I'm casting four shield charms on the door. And you'd better stay away from Kalim, understand?"

Yes, it sure was a smart idea to blow up his coffee supply, even though it wasn't Klee's idea in the first place. Diona was the one who had suggested the idea. Diona was the best!

Wait. What was that sound just now? Footsteps! Someone was coming!

Quickly, Klee ducked behind a large potted plant. She peeked out between the spiky leaves to see who it was.

Huh? She'd never seen that guy before, or that one either. Why were there so many strange new people here? And why were they all wearing black clothes?

One of the grown-ups opened their mouth to speak, so Klee listened carefully.

"Which room was it?" he muttered.

"Room 209," said one of his friends.

Room 209? That was the room Klee was never allowed in—it was Kalim's room! Even though he was the dorm leader, she almost never saw him. Mr. Grumpy Head tried to keep Klee away from Kalim all the time. She didn't get it. Why couldn't she be friends with him?

She wondered if these grown-ups were going to go make friends with Kalim. Maybe they would let her play with them too! Excited, Klee forgot all about finding the magic carpet and followed the group of grown-ups.

If only you could see me now, Mom! she thought happily, and hid behind a pillar just in time to avoid being spotted.

When they reached Room 209, Klee expected the grown-ups to knock on the door. That was the polite thing to do, right?

Instead, the grown-ups pulled out magestones and pointed them at the door. Two of them ran off in a different direction, and the rest cast some sort of spell on the door, which creaked open all by itself. What was that for?

Oh! Klee knew. They were going to surprise Kalim. She loved surprises!

She slipped into Kalim's room behind the grown-ups. Wow, wow! Kalim's room was super huge! Imagine all the bombs you could fit in here.

The grown-ups surrounded Kalim's bed. On the count of three, they grabbed Kalim and... stuffed a cloth into his mouth? Eyes widening, Klee watched as the grown-ups bundled a struggling Kalim into a sack.