💖Twisted Perfume💖

Blossom: Hello, flowerbuds 🌷! Do you like my new nickname for you? Now that we're at 5k reads, here's a new special chapter for you. One day early!

Scenario: What do each of the NRC boys smell like up close? As for why they're getting close to you... well, I'll let you use your imagination for that.

Heartslabyul Collection

Riddle Rosehearts: The refined smell of roses and musty book pages, as if you're reading in an elegant rose garden.

Trey Clover: A sweet smell that reminds you of a pastry store you visited as a child. Sugary, with traces of freshly baked bread and mint toothpaste (Trey's toothbrushing obsession).

Cater Diamond: An overpowering blend of the latest Magicam trends: peach soda, frosting and sprinkles, and caramel. Hidden underneath is fresh, unsweetened lemon.

Deuce Spade: Faint and mellow, reminding you of flowers in springtime. A natural smell you could bask in like sunlight in a meadow.

Ace Trappola: Bold and spicy enough to make your eyes water. Some may find it too strong, while others prefer to come back for more.

Savanaclaw Collection

Leona Kingscholar: A musky animal scent, bringing to mind dust, sweat, and lazy days under the covers. Seriously, the man needs take a shower every once in a while.

Ruggie Bucchi: The fragrance of delicious foods from the cafeteria—grilled ham sandwiches, egg omelettes, and steaks—combined with an unpleasant smell, like decaying leftovers. Has he been getting enough to eat?

Jack Howl: The smell of pine and raw meat, an unsettling combination. Reminds you of walking in a forest at night, a full moon overhead.

Octavinelle Collection

Azul Ashengrotto: The smell of clinking coins and risky bets made, with an underlying softness that reminds you of salty tears.

Floyd Leech: Leather, spraypaint, and wilted flowers, the smell of danger. Too many scents to identify them all, all somehow combined into a tolerable fragrance.

Jade Leech: A subtle, sea-like scent that is difficult to detect until it's too late. Wraps around you like the ocean breeze, mild and seemingly harmless—until the storm arrives.

Scarabia Collection

Kalim al-Asim: A luxurious blend of expensive spices and fresh coconut that you can easily identify. Brings to mind relaxing vacations and breezy summer.

Jamil Viper: Fragrant cooking spices and jasmine flowers, with a surprisingly bitter edge that is hard to detect. A subtle trace of lethal poison—what could he possibly be doing with that?

Pomefiore Collection

Vil Schoenheit: Lilies, champagne, and expensive makeup. Can only be described as elegant, though you wonder what lies beneath the actor's facade.

Rook Hunt: Spa shampoo, bouquets of carnations, and new fabric, all covering the smell of blood. He is a hunter, after all...

Epel Felmier: The familiar fragrance of crisp, juicy apples and fresh mountain air. Refreshingly natural.

Ignihyde Collection

Idia Shroud: The lonely smell of funeral flowers—lilies, violets, and tulips all wilting away on an unnamed grave.

Ortho Shroud: The nostalgic smell of old toys put away in boxes, washable markers, and packs of colorful fruit gummies. Reminds you of your childhood, when life was simpler.

Diasomnia Collection

Malleus Draconia: Fiery, unfamiliar, and otherworldly, with a trace of smoke that strengthens the closer you get. Makes you think of magic.

Lilia Vanrouge: A strange blend of sweet candy and sour blood. Surprisingly potent.

Silver: The comforting smell of woodland strolls, budding wildflowers, and moss-covered trees. Perhaps you've smelled this before, once upon a dream.

Sebek Zigvolt: A strong, often shocking smell that makes itself present anywhere. Carries hints of yogurt.

Blossom: Which fragrance do you prefer? Feel free to comment, and don't forget to vote if you enjoyed reading (motivates me to write)!