💜Eula x Vil💜

Blossom: It's been a while! I hope you're all doing well.

Scenario: Eula and Vil had an argument.

As usual, it was about something stupid. Vil wanted Eula to take a break, since she was visibly drained and grumpy from lack of sleep. Eula, of course, didn't want to be seen as anything less than hardworking, so she protested fiercely and finally left the lounge in a huff. Outside, a crowd of frightened and intrigued students had been eavesdropping.

"That housewarden!" Eula fumed, storming down the hall. Students scurried out of the way as she approached. "How dare he try to tell me to take a break! As if I couldn't handle the life of a model as well as him—mark my words, vengeance will be mine."

Sequestering herself in a classroom, Eula barricaded the door with textbooks. Such a devious scheme from Vil—no doubt intended to lower her guard and ruin her career—merited some proper revenge. Some fattening chocolates as a gift, perhaps. Or she could announce a spa day on her Magicam, and he'd have to go through with it, which would force him to participate as well, thus lowering his guard. Hmm...

"Miss Eula?" There was a short knock on the door, and Eula heard the timid voice of Epel, one of Pomefiore's less annoying students (at least in Eula's opinion). The doorknob turned, but luckily Epel lacked the strength to push the books out of the way.

"Epel? What is it? If it isn't urgent, please leave."

Obediently, Epel left. About thirty minutes later, he came back. "Miss Eula, this is really—"

"Not right now, Epel. Can't you see I'm drafting my revenge against Vil?"

"Er—actually, Vil is asking where you are. You're about to leave for the shoot of that new movie, 'Snow-Buried Memories,' aren't you? Vil's waiting for you in the—"

Knocking all the textbooks out of the way, Eula burst out through the door and past a startled Epel. She had good reason, too: she was late!

Based on the popular novel 'I Melted the Ice King's Heart,' the upcoming movie 'Snow-Buried Memories' was a big deal, even though it had yet to be released. Ever since the public found out that Vil Schoenheit and Eula Lawrence were both starring in it, Magicam had been buzzing with excitement.

Another reason why Eula had been so stressed lately: she couldn't disappoint the fans. This was her first big movie, and she had to prove that she was as capable as an experienced actor like Vil.

In the dressing room, makeup attendants dusted Eula's cheeks with blush, expertly concealing the bags under her eyes. She slipped into her costume, a mist-white dress, and traded her usual black headband for a sprig of roses that had been dyed purple. Glossy gold ribbons trailed from the sleeves, completing the look of Princess Rosalyne.

She stepped out into the waiting room and found Vil already there, cross-armed and severe as winter itself. His outfit was ice-blue with silver accents, contrasting sharply with the violet of his eyes. A crown of black thorns sat on his head.

When Vil saw Eula, his eyes widened slightly. Such a gesture would go unnoticed by a stranger, but Eula knew him too well. Did he think she looked amateurish? Eula avoided his eyes, nervous without knowing why she was nervous.

In the end, Vil dropped his gaze to his fingernails. All he said was: "You're late."

"Sorry. I got carried away." Eula would rather die than admit what she'd gotten carried away doing, and she had a feeling Vil wouldn't like her plans either.