+++

They get to the crime scene and Sam is on the phone with Mary while Dean is on the phone with Cas. They get out of the car, the brothers hanging up their calls.

"You first." Dean tells Sam.

"Mom just finished working a haunting in Akron." Sam informs.

"The Brits?" Dean asks.

"Yeah." Sam nods.

"Great. Who you gonna call? Douchebusters." Dean says making Larissa quietly laugh.

"What about you?" Sam asks.

"That was Cas. He's in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Someone's killing angels. Again." Dean says.

"Don't people get tired of doing that shit?" Larissa asks.

"Apparently not." Dean says.

~ ~ ~

"You ask me, a bear got him." The sheriff says, leading the three to the crime scene. "Maybe a cougar. Found a fair amount of blood over here and some there, but no body. Figure whatever did this dragged him off. So unless you guys are lookin' to make a federal case on some critters..."

"Sir, you said there was a survivor." Sam says.

"Yeah, Gwen Hernandez. Uh, but she's pretty shaken up, saying all sorts of strange things." The sheriff says.

"Like what?" Dean asks.

"Like that they were attacked by a wolf -- an invisible wolf." The sheriff chuckles. "Girl says that, you know, it came outta nowhere and that it's coming after her next."

"Right." Dean says. "Sheriff, thank you." The three walk away.

"Invisible dog, huh? Sounds like a hellhound to me." Dean says.

+++

Dean pulls up to Gwen's house, the three getting out.

"This is dumb. It's a dumb idea." Dean states.

"I second that." Larissa says.

"Listen, Gwen saw something kill her boyfriend, and she thinks it's coming for her next. We just gotta tell her--"

"Tell her what?" Dean asks and Sam sighs. "No, seriously, Sam, what are you gonna say? "Hi, my name is Sam Winchester. This is my much handsomer brother, Dean, and my smoking hot wife, Larissa. We hunt monsters. Oh, and that guy you were banging? We're pretty sure he made a deal with a demon, so a hellhound came and dragged his soul to Hell. But you? You're cool. And since there's nothing around for us to kill, peace out.""

""Smokin' hot"? Really? You know, there are a lot more adjectives that don't make you sound like a fuckboy." Larissa says.

"Okay, fine, beautiful, gorgeous, whatever. You get my point." Dean says.

"You done?" Sam asks. "Yeah, we don't say that, Dean. We'll say something that'll give her peace. You know, help her sleep at night."

"Oh, so we lie?" Dean asks.

"Yeah. A lot." Sam says.

"Okay, well, if we're lying, then do say the thing about Dean being handsomer." Larissa says.

Dean glares at her and whacks her on the back of the head.

"Ow." She whines.

"Dude." Sam glares at his brother.

"Yeah, and say the thing about her being hot." Dean says, earning a smack on the head from Larissa. "Ow!"

"Dick."