Sophie POV (Chapter 24)

When Biana dragged me upstairs I tried to wrestle myself out of her grip and I was considering seriously throwing in one of my signature pain moves instead of using minimum strength but it was too late.  She pushed me into her room and quickly closed the door after Linh and Jess came in after her. "Ok Sophie I don't want to do this the hard way but I am just stating facts that you will get a makeover right now"

"No" I pouted crossing my arms like a baby.

"Sophie sit down it's mostly painless," she said

"No," I said

"You chose the hard way I warned you" Biana answered while getting back up with a rope in her hand.

"You should know I know all types of marti-"

"Sorry, but it's for your own good," she said and then she made a motion with her hands, and Linh and she launched themselves at me.  We fought for 10 minutes before I let my guard down for a sec to avoid the lipstick they aimed at my face a hanky was placed on my face and I did not jump back quick enough and my vision started to slur. 

I woke up tied to a chair with Linh and Biana facing me. "Traitor," I growled at Linh. She just smiled sweetly at me. 

The looks and things like that will be next chapter. Also short chapter will be posted in 2 days about Halloween. Happy Halloween everyone