Keefe POV (Chapter 23)

Hey guys I'm really sorry for not updating for so long it's just I barely have time these days I get about 3 or 4 hours of sleep and I'm super busy. But right now is not time for excuses its time for Keefe. Ok, I just went back and read the last stuff because I forgot what happened in the story oops.

I immediately noticed Fitz's hair looking super weird but decided to let it pass. Sophie was already there when I got to the Vacker's house. She looked like an angel laughing with Linh. I stared at her for a little longer than apparnetly Jess thought was nessisary becuase she piched my arm and whispered in my ear "sweetie Im your girlfreind" I inwardly grimaced but tore my gaze away from Sophie.

"Guys, Guys" Biana clapped her hands together looking downward giddy "Its time for games" 

Sophie and a few others groaned but Fitz and I both smiled. "Lets play truth or dare" I suggested Jess wrinkled her nose but nodded. We all sat in a circle and I went first. "Biana truth or dare?" 

"Truth" she answered. I though I'd start with something simple so I asked

 "What are you afraid of the most?"

She suddered but then answered "Poor fashoin choces such as Sophie's and cockroaches" 

"Hey!" Sophie answered looing offeneded.

Biana shrugged and answered "Don't worry we have makeovers on our list of what we are gonna do tonight."

As the game progressed I learned other peoples secrets but did not pay much attention to it until Fitz asked her "Do you have a crush on a guy in this room?" I leaned an inch closer to hear her answer. 

"Yes" she answered shyly. Fitz flashed her a smile and then smiled to himself thinking she likes him. I really hoped that was not the case. 

Aftera few more rouds Biana clapped her hands and then she suggested makeovers. Jess was not too thrilled and said that she would go set up her stuff and maybe look through Biana's closet but had profected her style. 

Biana dragged Sophie upstairs while she loudly protested and Linh walked behind her. 

30 minutes later Sophie, Linh and Jess came down.

 Linh