Keefe POV (Chapter 17)

Keefe was sitting at his desk with crumpled-up paper as he was trying to sketch the girl that had captured his heart, Foster. Keefe had heard her refuse the 10 guys that had asked her to the Moonlark's first concert saying that she was volunteering that night and could not make it. This was the first time he had known a girl for so long and had not kissed her yet. Suddenly he looked up to see Foster barge into the classroom breathless. "I am so sorry Professor Alina, Principal Leto called me down to his office here I have a pass" while saying this she collapsed into her seat. 

"It is quite alright Miss Foster please sit down I was just about to start the lecture anyway," she answered with a poised but distasteful voice. After that, she started her lecture on how to correctly care for an allergic reaction to Poison Ivy. He mustered up his courage and made a paper airplane as he threw it at Sophie. As it hit her in the head she turned around to see who had thrown it then picked it up and looking at Keefe she threw his paper airplane back at him.

Sorry, Keefe I working at the pet shelter today you can come with me if you would like to but I am very sorry.

-Sophie

Well it was worth a shot, he winked at foster then smirking mouthed back "Don't worry about it"

Professor Alina suddenly turned around " Mr. Sencen your date of the week can wait until after class." 

OK, guys, this was it we almost have 500 views I am so proud of yall thank you so much. I did not even think that I would get 100 but here we are. If you like these chapters please do vote and comment I would love to hear your feedback it would mean so much to me.

-G