Not an update

Hey guys I know you were expecting an update but I just have a few things to talk about I want you guys to read this but if you skip the chapter I completely understand.

1. Guys I first want to thank you, we are currently at 829 views I almost passed out when I saw 300 views when I opened up Wattpad after last summer had passed. This is actually kind of funny because I was in my SS class and I fell off my chair. But the point is that this is not that good of a Fanfic and I am really super touched with all of the kind comments I get it makes me just want to sit at my computer all day writing back to you guys. The fact that I almost have 1K is honestly shocking because it is so touching. 

2. Guys I am once again pushing you to read the thing I wrote in Alpha's Love but since I realize it sounds selfish I will post it as a chapter here as well. (Here comes a whole lot of typing to do.) I also want to ask you guys something. Do you want a sequel? I am asking because this book is coming to a close very soon and if you guys want a sequel I will post one as I have a good idea for it that I think you will all like. Anyway, tell me down below. 

3. Thank you for those rankings they mean so very much to me. 

4. As was said in a chapter a few chapters ago I am finishing this book soon it will probably have 35 to 40 chapters. 

Thanks for reading 

-G