Not an update

Hey, guys so I am on a bit of a hiatus, because school is starting and last year I was really pressured by school work and having to update so I am going to figure out my schedule and then get back on updates but for now, expect random updates which is actually not so different from my usual updating schedule. Anyway, I promise this book still has some interesting stuff that is gonna happen. But if you guys are interested in something to read that is KOLTC fan based I suggest you check out my reading list which has some amazing suggestions. Ok, so I am going to announce my amazing 1k special though which was recommended to me. Fitz POV. Ok, so this will be the last thing that I will publish before officially starting my hiatus. Expect it to come out in no less than a week. 

Guys also tell me if this sounds professional I am trying to start a story that sounds less bland than this one also I am planning on clearing up my account please comment on which books I should delete the list of books will be posted on my account.

He opened his eyes to a beach and as he looked up he saw figure dressed in a white dress. She turned around her blond hair whipping around her and when she saw him she smiled, her beautiful lips turning up but her brown golden flecked eyes full of sadness. He quickly realized who it was before stumbiling up onto his feet and running to her. But as he ran closer she started to fade until all that was left was her hand that had extended to him and her beautiful face. He reached out and right when his fingers almost touched hers she faded fully. "Nooooo"  he criend out collapsing to his knees hot rivers of tears flowing freely from his ice blue eyes. "Sophie!" 

How did I do? 

Also should my next book be another Koltc fan fic and feature this? 

Also can anyone guess what song this paragraph orginated from. I'll give you guys a few hints

1. The song is from 2015

2. The song is by Taylor Swift

3. This song was released in September

The prize for who guesses it is a challenge the time you have to guess it is 10 days after this chapter is relaed make sure to comment to song down below and I will comment back on the winner. Also when one person gets the song the clalenge is over. Also make sure to comment if you like my paragraph. 

Love ya guys, 

Gabi