Chapter 8 (Keefe Pov)

A complete random song above just looking for something romantic by the way guys before you kill me my mom blocked my computer from Wattpad over the summer but now I can write again. Anyways enjoy!

My phone beeped and lit up showing me that I had a message from Jess. I read it and felt great for Jessica but super bummed I was planning on asking Foster on a date after my date with Jess. Now I wouldn't be able to I texted Jess back but when I realized I had put no love into it I quickly sent another text with a heart emoji but the damage had already been done. Suddenly my phone lit up again but this time Dex Dizznee not only a millionaire by birth but a self made billionare. I picked up the phone "Hey Dizznee what's up" I said in my chill tone. 

"What's up is that you are flirting with my cousin" Dex informed me. 

"Wait she is your cousin?" I asked sure the my mouth was toughing the floor from surprise.

"Yeah anyway if you know what good for you stay away from her" Dex said a mix digust in his tone "dont you dare break her heart like you have done with almost every girl in the school." 

"But...."I dragged

"Yeah" He said rudely then ended the call. 

I was too upset to do anything but plop onto my bed and be misrable but then i stood up and went to style my hair. 

Hope you liked that bye