1k technically 1.5k but still enjoy

Hey guys I am super sorry school just started and I am officially off of hiatus enjoy I will post my updated schedule at the end of the chapter. 

Biana POV

Sophie(My best friend's name is basically the same except with an f so I was just writing it with an f so just comment typo if you see it written with an f it's an accident I swear) was coming over for a sleepover and I was soooo excited I mean when Keefe and Sophie start to date I will finally have reason to do her hair, and makeup, and eeeeeeee. But first Operation Sokeefe had to work. 

I was fixing my hair when Fitz barged in with a hairstyle that looked like Keefe's but with a weird swoosh in the front that gave it Dex's extra snap. "What do you think, I am gonna ask Sophie out today. Oh and make sure to play spin the bottle and 7 minutes in heaven during the game, so back to my hair. Oh and also do you like my outfit or should I change into something more extravagant?" Fitz asked breathlessly.

My mouth fell open NO NO NO operation Sokeefe was going to be launched! Actually, this could work I can still play the stuff but do it Sokeefe instead of Sofitz style ewwwww even the ship name sucks. I smirked but quickly formed it into a placid smile and replied "Of course Fitz you are basically her soulmate we all know."

"Except Keefe I mean he has Jess why is he moving in on my girl" he scowled

"Fitz smile you don't want to get frown lines, you have already had like 3 surgeries to get them removed you don't want another one do you?" I pouted

" You are right if I have surgery again, then Keefe will have time to pounce on my girl and we can't have that happen."

 The doorbell rang and I quickly turned to the mirror finished my makeup and then smiled sweetly at him "Your hair looks kinda off sweetie, fix it and then go downstairs our first guests are arriving."

I hurried down while Fitz ran out of my room and started applying more products to it fixing it into a style that resembled a mix of Keefe's and his own style. Checking the camera, I took out my phone, iPhone 14 pro, and texted Keefe Keefe Sophie is here with Linh and Fitz is planning on making his move tonight but don't worry I ship u 2 and will not let it happen k? 

Keefe: Im on my way now u r the best Biana

Biana: This is gonna be a fun night (Kissy face)

Keefe: No. I like Sophie, Biana remember?

Biana: Silly its my new fav emoji its my thing plus you are not my type anymore

I answered the door with a smile "Hey Sophie welcome to our humble abode." She looked too flabbergasted to say anything and I slowly pushed them in closing the door after them. Minutes later the whole crew was downstairs and I ushered everyone down to the basement where I had set up a sleepover room with a closet and snacks and drinks galore. Along with it was a TV and a bathroom. There was a little corner for us to set up sleeping bags and a microwave as well as popcorn and hot chocolate.

"OMG Biana you are a genius did you set this all up it looks amazing, this is literally my heaven" screamed Marella. 

Sophie paled when she saw the makeover area which had a curtain and a closet full of hair stuff, makeup, and dresses along with shoes and other stuff. I heard a chuckle from Keefe and Fitz slithered over to Sophie. "Don't worry Sophie you will look even more beautiful for me- I mean-" he shot her an awkward smile and then retreated. 

"Wel,l let's have some fun," I said happily as everyone set up their sleeping bags, and I smirked as Sophie scooted over to Keefe on the couch in front of the TV instead of taking the bean bag chairs. 

Hey, guys sorry for not writing for so long but I have worked out an updated schedule finally, unfortunately, there will not be a lot more of this book as we are reaching what you would call the climax. But don't worry some juicy drama awaits you. My update schedule is now Wednesday every week. Enjoy the story and can anyone guess who Biana likes? If anyone caught it I hinted that she used to like Keefe but now likes someone else. Ok bye my guys. 

-Gabi