Jess Pov(chapter 7)

Hey guys on Jess POV chapters I am now going to post her popular friend's pics Up here is Anissa the shy girl of the group

After school, I gossiped with the girls a bit and found out that Sophie had already attracted the attention of Biana who apparently refused to sit with us instead she ate lunch with Linh(daughter of a billionaire car seller) Dex(son of the president personal doctor and pharmacist) and Sophie (Adopted daughter of the most famous zookeepers in the world there only competition were the Heks.) My limo arrived and I sashayed toward it right in front of Sophie, I had to make her jealous of me so she would back off of Keefe. Unfortunately, Sophie kept on talking to Linh and another girl Marella who looked like she had joined the conversation. Marella was once one of the popular girls but she had backed out after we all insisted for us to get boyfriends she was still single. I was driven straight to my studio and was dressed up suddenly one of my maids who was checking my mail showed me a letter. It said "We are asking for miss Jess to attend our news show and be a special guest Sincerely Dream Watch Studio" I jumped up inside screaming YEEEESSSS I put on my regular face and told her calmly to answer that I will be attending along with my boyfriend. Then I finished up my makeup and walked out to the photoshoot it lasted about an hour and a half and then I texted Keefe "Babe Dream Watch Studio invited me to speak at their show told them you would be attending with me you will right?" 

he answered immediately "Yeah Sure" and logged off. I gaped at my phone there was no "babe" no "love you" not even a heart emoji something was definitely off. I took out my phone and called my secretary "So who is Sophie?" 

And she said.........

Hope you liked it love my cliffhanger I will give you a little hint on what will happen on their date something goes very wrong if you know what it is feel free to coment down in the comments I would love to hear your theiros until next time 

-G