I walked inside and picked him up calming him down. "Its ok daddy hea no need to worry" I said. I went downstairs with him sitting him in Mama S lap. He just looking in her eyes wondering who she was. "Yall made some Beautiful babies" Mama S said. "You know you gotta put in the good work" I said then Jasmine slapped me across my head. "Well damn" I said rubbing my head. Our moms were laughing and i just gave them a death glare and they stopped automatically. Then there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see August and Jamal. August love his nephews a lot he can't live without them.

"Aug is in the house" he said getting all extra. "Wasuuh everybody" Jamal said coming in taking a seat. "Aye lemme see King mama" August said. August remembers the twins face like that when he sees them. He has no hesitation to figure out which on is which. "August how yo nieces doing?" I asked. "They doing alright you know but they keep asking me when they gon see they lil cousins" he said playing with king. "You could of brought them here August" Jasmine said. "Nah cause they gon start fighting and shit and ion got time fo that" he said. I nodded my head. "Aye Jamal whea yo lil girl at" Jasmine said "Oh she at this modeling agency you know gotta get money" he said kepping his eye on his phone.

After a while everyone left and went their ways. I fed, burped and changed King's diaper before putting him to sleep. Man I love my family to death.

Jamal

After leaving Chris house to see the baby boys I went to Kelsey house cause a nigga was bored. Kelsey is my side bitch. I only got a side bitch cause Christina is getting boring and she's just going out with me to get with Chris. I arrived to Kelsey house and before I could of knock she already opened the door. "Hey baby" she said kissing me. "Wassuh lil mama" I said biting my lips. I walked in and sat on the couch with Kelsey then started kissing on her neck before she stopped me. "Ummm can I ask you something" she said getting nervous. "Sure ma" I said "What is we" "Did you just......Maybe we gotta go through  the side chick commandments again." I said looking at her crazy. "But baby" she said whining. "Uhuh don't start that shit." I said. She sat there quiet. "Ok here we go...Thy shall know the mothafucking road. Alright listen up you are the side bitch which mean you is the bitch on the side. You know I got a girlfriend, I know that I got a girlfriend. You just pussy hold yo damn horses." I said. "Wait what. what you mean i'm just pussy" she asked confused. "Let me break this down you the other woman not the only woman" I said nice and slowly. "OOOO I get it"

"Thy shall not Where you at, Why you aint never call me, why you never come see me" "Whyyyy" "Bitch don't start ion need no side bitch blowing my phone up. Where I'm at, Why i never called you, Why i never come see you......SLUT I GOT A GIRLFRIEND. I'm the cheater. I'm doing you the favor. I'm here to hit you up. Like go do something productive like get a fucking man" I said "Man what ever" she said crossing ha arms. "Thy shall not bring my girl up. Aint you suppose to be my side bitch?" " Yea" Kelsey said looking at me. "Then act like it. Don't get to bringing my fucking girl up that's my concern not yours. Don't you ever compare yo self to my girl cause you will never compare. You just something to do when theres non to do." "Yea yea yea just keep going" she said rolling ha eyes. "Thy shall not get mad when some shit pops up" i continued "'m gon get mad anyways the fuck" she said getting an attitude. "First off bitch you don't make the time. I'm the nigga that aint trying to get caught so I make the time."

"Man you creep as fuck" she said taking ha phone out. I grabbed it out ha hand as I continued. "Thy shall not blast our personal business...Bitch we is a secret. Don't get to hoping on twitter tagging me in tweets and shit no hoe. We are a god damn secret. The most you'll fuck around and get is a drive through and you gotta sit in the back seat" I said looking serious. "Bro you must be bullshitting right now" she said looking at me crazy. "OOOO this my favorite one....Thy shall not ask what is we. If you ask me that shit one mo time its gon be Mammals. Talking bout some got damn what is we. For one that don't even sound right. For two bitch why you wanna be with me I'm clearly cheating. You are my damn side bitch." "Not if you break up with that lil tramp" "Ok you must not get it so you saying if I break up with my girl and get withchu that I'm not gon have another side bitch for you ha bitch you crazy." I said laughing a little.

"That ain't funny" she said giving me a glare but i didn't care. "Thy shall not ever hit my girlfriend up. You betta not contact my girl not neva. I gotta make sure you understand this. DON'T HIT MY GIRL EVER!" I said loud and clearly for her to understand. "Boy bye. I can't even hit ha up and say mmmhm how my pussy taste hoe?" "Hell no" I said looking at ha stupid. "Thy shall move in silence like the letter G. You can't comment on shit I own. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook not nope non of them bitches" I continued.

"Why?" she asked. "Cause if you do it too much my girl gon start noticing that love bitch that always wanna comment on some shit and ion got time to hear that. And don't give my girl no ideas bout shit. If you wanna comment on some shit comment in my mothafucking inbox. You don't even exist. You betta be real invisible woman around this bitch or we both lose." "Shiiiiiid" she said sucking ha teeth. "Thy shall have some bomb sex. I'm talking bout the sex gots to be bomb. If the sex ain't bomb bitch why are we cheating. I can being faithful to my girlfriend. How you got me out hea making deals and shit withchu and you aint keeping up half of yo bargain. I den agree to cheat on my girl withchu and you agree to  do all the nasty shit I be seeing in porn and shit. Like the sex got to be bomb I'm sorry like i aint gon waist my with this wack ass sex." I said getting all serious and shit. "Oh the sex gon be bomb I promise you that" she said smirking.

"Thy shall not ask me about not a nar holiday. If you ask me anything bout a damn holiday the answer fin be dick. We not forreal chillin on a damn holidays bitch. Christmas, Hanukah, Halloween, 4th of July, got damn April fools day we can't hang. You the side bitch like you only appear when I want you to like on some shit like you can't be all in the public with me cause then somebody gon be like yo don't you got a girlfriend then I have to lie on top of a lie on top of the lie I'm telling cheating with you. No chillin on the holidays. On holidays do like the day says holla" I said finally finishing the Side chick commandments. "OK OK OK. Can we just fuck now?" she asked "Alright but I'm telling you yo ass betta follow them commandments" I said. Then we both went up to her room getting down to business.