"Especially a family one" Hush kneeled on the floor next to Gwen. "You know if you really look at this situation, none of this is that serious I just don't take kindly to people calling my bluff. Niggas see us trying to live a normal life, do normal things and think we don't have it in us anymore" he whispered to her.

Chubbs stayed silent. His eyes assessing the whole scene. Seemingly thinking more than he was willing to say. Aubrey watched, his eyes jumping from Gwen to Marcus.

"An-Marcus" Gwen tapped on Marcus' leg, her eyes full of fear. He managed to let out an inaudible sound.

"Gwen you're testing me, man" Aubrey finally spoke.

"What?" Gwen hissed. "You know somebody will be worrying about us"

"I did think about that, I've thought about all of that" Aubrey stared down at her. "You're playing games with us right now Gwen. I can sense it, it would be a shame to die without speaking your truth"

"You're not going to kill me..." Gwen breathed slower.

"You're right" Baka interjected, then fired a shot straight into the middle of Marcus' head. "I don't have time for the games" he looked at Gwen, who was now completely in shock.

"Fuck!" Gwen screamed, shaking his body. "He's fucking dead" she looked up at Baka.

"Baka, shit" Aubrey covered his mouth. "That wasn't the plan" he gritted his teeth at him.

"Fuck the plan, this bitch needs to learn" Baka's eyes grew wild.

"She said they're not going to kill us, she said they can't-" Gwen looked at Marcus' body as she spoke to herself.

"We can give you two some time" Hush raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't mean for any of this, it was-, I just got dragged in all of this. I don't wanna die" Gwen blurted out.

"It took watching him die for you to want to come clean?" Aubrey raised an eyebrow.

"It wasn't my plan at all. She said to me that you need to pay for what you've done. She kept saying you owe her, you didn't keep your word-"

The men all looked at Gwen, intrigued by where her story was going.

"Leah, huh?" Aubrey half grinned at her.

"Yeah- wait, you knew?" Gwen looked on, distraught.

"She's not talking about who I think she is, is she?" Chubbs finally spoke. "This little run around we used to have selling pills and-"

"Holyyyyy. Say no more" Baka stopped him. "You fucked that, crodie?"

"Never" Aubrey shook his head. "She wanted to, that's why she was so willing to do all those things, but I never touched her. I always knew there was something a little off about her"

"She said you and your friends were responsible for the house in Brampton we stayed in that got shot up. I didn't see your face so I didn't remember you...Mar-Anthony, he's not my brother. I used to work for him years ago, well his uncle but I know him. That's where I met Leah, that's how we stayed in contact. She told me a story about how if you hadn't raided the house that night, we wouldn't have all got busted for solicitation"

"Oh, you meant that kind of work" Hush gestured towards her.

"Look I'm not proud of it, it was a fucked up part of my life. But I got over what happened, not Leah...she said she gravitated towards you at first, had you and and your friends teach her stuff, she said she was selling drugs for you guys, covering up shit-"

"We didn't teach her shit. She did that shit because she wanted to, she didn't gravitate towards shit, she used to bring her ass around us every opportunity she got for almost a year. You think we don't remember her?" Chubbs scoffed. "It's Drizzy who took pity on her, wanted her to feel welcomed"