Chapter 20: Thor

Thor wasn't a pacer, but hell was he tempted to wear some holes in the floor of Charlie's-...their apartment. He still didn't feel right calling it his apartment, but he was getting better at calling it their apartment. Charlie had insisted he call it that the third night he'd slept in Charlie's bed, as they cuddled after a particularly rough round of sex.

Charlie had been a beast in bed the entire week. He'd disappeared into the other bedroom to have sex with Bucky and Steve a few times, but Thor figured he was the only one Charlie allowed himself to come unhinged with.

He tore up Thor's back with his nails, almost drew blood with his teeth and Thor loved every second of it. He tried to give as good as he got, but he had still been a little worried about pushing Charlie too hard.

That is, until the fifth night of Thor's stay, when Charlie had told him to fuck him for real or get the fuck out of his bed. Thor had suspected he hadn't meant it, but he decided not to push it, so that night he fucked Charlie until he screamed and then he went further, leaving bruises all over his hips and back and nearly breaking his headboard. They hadn't gone that hard since, as if Charlie had just wanted to see if Thor would do it and now that he knew he would, he was happy to back off from that.

Thor had finally slept with Steve, but with him, it was actually closer to love making than fucking. He had been sitting on the couch idly scrolling through old texts with Loki when Steve had tentatively approached him and asked if he wanted to see a new project he was working on. Thor was happy for the distraction, so he had followed him back into his bedroom and had found himself promptly pinned up against the door.

They'd kissed like horny teenagers until Steve had led him to the bed and placed a bottle of lube in his hands. Thor didn't have to be asked twice.

He had undressed Steve slowly and worked him into a begging, groaning mess with his mouth and his hands. Steve preferred fingers over toys, so Thor had had the immense pleasure of slowly stretching this man, his wonderful man, open, drinking in some of the new noises he made. He had taken Steve from behind, but held him tightly against his chest the entire time, and it had been beautiful and exactly the reprieve he needed from his back breaking sessions with Charlie.

Now, he and Charlie were sitting on the couch waiting for their partners to come home, having heard from Loki twenty minutes before that Nicky had tested negative and they were packing the car. Bucky and Steve were in the kitchen, prepping a large dinner for them all, but also clearly wanting to give them some space to welcome their partners back when they walked through the door.

Charlie reached over and grabbed Thor's hand and he gave him his best attempt at a smile. "It's okay Thor. They're okay, we're okay, and everything is going to be way more than okay. It's going to be great," Charlie said softly, and all Thor could do was nod.

Charlie and Nicky had been through literal hell together. Late at night over the past week and a half, Charlie told Thor stories that made his hair stand on end about their ex boyfriend. Thor and Loki hadn't been through anything like that, but the incident with his own ex, the constant long distance, and now this felt like a lot for such a new relationship. On top of that, they'd already said I love you, met the family, made some pretty large promises to each other, and were going to be moving in together, all within six months of being together.

He knew it was all a little fast, but he couldn't care less about how fast all of the good stuff was coming their way. He just wished the bad stuff would slow down a bit. He knew relationships had to weather trials and challenges, but he couldn't help but feel a little less confident about his relationship than Charlie was about his own.

Just then, the door opened and all doubt flew out of Thor's mind. The look on Loki's face when he saw Thor was something he wanted tattooed onto his brain. His eyes lit up and his face broke out into the biggest smile Thor had ever seen on him.