Chapter 9: Loki

Loki woke up with a gasp and then a whimper. He had somehow ended up on his back with Thor's arm and leg strewn across him and he was surprised at the amount of pain he was in. His ass was not only sore, but felt like it might be out of commission for several days. His back ached and there was a painful pinch in his shoulder.

Thor's weight wasn't helping, it was actually nearly unbearable. He tried to shift out from under him, but that was about as pointless as Loki trying to lift a truck off of himself.

He pushed at Thor's shoulder and when he didn't budge he poked his side. That also proved unsuccessful and Loki began to feel an unreasonable amount of panic well up inside him. He took a deep breath and then spoke gently.

"Thor? Thor sweetheart, you're too heavy." Maybe the new surprising endearment would wake him up, but it proved just as fruitless as the shoving.

He stroked his hand gently down Thor's cheek which made his eyelids flutter, but still nothing.

"Thor?" he said a little louder.

He stirred but only moved more on top of Loki.

"Thor!" he shouted, the panic forcing his voice out louder and sounding more scared than he had meant it.

Thor startled awake and rolled off him immediately. He sat up quickly and then looked like he may have given himself a wicked head rush because he swayed slightly, but then righted himself and looked down at him in concern.

"Elskede?" he said and then shook his head violently, rubbing his hands down his face and looking down at Loki again, a tinge of color staining his cheeks.

Loki wasn't sure if that was the name of a lover or another Norwegian word he didn't know, but he filed it away for later.

"Sorry, you- you were kind of crushing me and I'm kind of hurting-" he gasped as he tried to shift positions. Pain shot up from his ass, into his spinal cord and up into his shoulder. He felt tears prick his eyes. As he tried to relax his muscles, another spasm hit and he curled in on himself reflexively, rolling into a painful ball on his side.

"Loki?!" Thor asked in concern and his hand fluttered over Loki coming to rest gently on the forearm wrapped around his knees.

"I'm...okay. Just really really fucking sore, god...and something in my shoulder is pinching." He tried experimentally rolling his shoulder and got a promising pop from it. He tried again and found the pain much more bearable.

He slowly stretched out his legs and tried arching his back slightly and felt another pop. He rolled a little more freely back onto his back but a shot of pain from his ass had him rolling back onto his side.

"Okay, so... I think maybe I was just lying in one position for too long with your weight on me. Everything feels a little better when I move it, except-"

"Except for your ass you begged me to pound at four in the morning?" Thor asked a little testily.

Loki glared up at him. "I'm the one in pain, why are you getting angry?"

Thor immediately stilled and he looked down, chagrined. "I'm sorry...I'm not angry with you, I'm upset with myself. I said I wasn't going to hurt you and then I did."

"Hey," Loki said, trying to sit up.

He ended up curling onto his hip to keep the pressure off his ass, but he managed to maneuver into the position without too much trouble. This was not the first and would definitely not be the last time he was sore after sex. Hell, sometimes he had trouble walking after a particularly rough night with Charlie.