Chapter 10: Thor

**************************************Part Two***************************************

"So just so I understand, you're going on a date with someone who is not your kjæreste...this is Nicholas, one of the other men who lives with your kjæreste, and who you are also trying to date," Volstagg clarified, from where he stood leaning against the passenger door of the car.

"That is correct, yes."

"And do you love him the way you love Loki?

"Fy faen Volstagg, this is our first date! I'm not even sure if it is a date, I'm just taking him out for ice cream so we can talk," Thor huffed in annoyance and headed towards the stairs.

"Doesn't mean you can't already love him!"

"Yes it very much does!" he shouted back and jogged up the stairs, trying to get away from his absurd friend. He was pretty sure this whole thing was going to be live tweeted to their group chat.

He knocked on the door and was a little surprised when Loki opened it.

"Hi sweetheart!" Loki exclaimed, throwing himself into Thor's arms.

"Hi kjære! I have to admit I didn't think you would be the one answering the door. Is...Nicholas here?" He had just seen Loki two nights before, but he was already missing him and it felt amazing having Loki in his arms again.

Loki laughed against his chest. "Of course. He was walking around in his underwear until five minutes ago when Charlie finally made him change, so I think he's just trying to find a-"

"Get your hands off my mans, Loki! You get him every other day this week, but tonight he's mine," Nicky called as he sauntered down the hall. He looked as beautiful as ever in a form fitting long sleeve magenta v-neck sweater and dark wash jeans.

Loki giggled and gave Thor a final squeeze before pulling back. Thor wasn't having that though. He caught Loki by the wrist and pulled him swiftly back against him to give him a rough kiss.

"Thor. Get your hands off my Loki please," Nicky chided and Thor smiled, releasing Loki who took a step back and beamed at both of them.

"Can I put my hands on my mans?" Loki asked, stepping forward towards Nicky.

"Yes, that is allowed. Everyone is allowed to touch his majesty if they so choose-" he let out a huff of air as Loki slammed into his chest for a tight hug. Nicky's smirk, which he'd been wearing since he emerged from the bedroom, softened and he hugged Loki in return. When he pulled back, Loki grabbed his chin and gave him a filthy kiss.

Thor's eyebrows shot up at the amount of tongue he could see and desire stirred in his gut.

Loki finally pulled away and stepped behind Nicky, swatting his butt to make him step forward towards Thor. He assumed he was allowed to hug Nicky since they'd done that before, so he spread his arms wide and Nicky pressed up against his chest. What he wasn't expecting was for Nicky to grab him by the back of the neck and crash their lips together.

Thor barely had time to process the kiss before Nicky was pulling away, smirk back on his face.

"Well it seemed like we were all doing that, so thought I might as well take my turn," Nicky purred.

"We'll have to have a better first kiss than that," Thor noted.

"Oh, we will. That was just a prelude," Nicky winked up at him.

Thor pulled him back against his chest and rested his cheek on the top of his head. "Loki, I apologize for ever calling you trouble. It appears this one invented the definition of trouble."