Chapter 12 - Just Tell Me

Start from the beginning

Soon the performance was over. "Now let's get some pizza!" Chica shouted in a bubbly voice. Thunder chuckled and spoke. "Fine, let's get some pizza." They all took a bow, and left the stage.

Freddy turned to Bonnie, and hugged her. "Wow Bonnie, you killed it out there!" Thunder said, patting her on the back. Angel was back there, trying to keep Goldie company. "She killed it!?" Angel said, shocked.

The gang all bursted in laughter as Angel giggled. "Im kidding." She said, still laughing. Bonnie calmed down, and spoke. "Can we meet some kids?" She said with a smile.

Bonnie loved to see kids.

Freddy nodded his head, and pointed to the door, as the gang followed.

The two were almost immediately greeted by a crowd of children. Bonnie chuckled as a little girl took her paw and walked inside the arcade with her. She quickly saw Thunder playing air hockey with a boy.

Thunder loooked up and waved, looking back down to contnue the game.

Bonnie giggled as the little girl went over to the skeeball machine. Bonnie smiled and placed two quarters in. The little girl smiled and started playing.

"Your turn Lucy!" Bonnie said as she played skeeball with her. Lucy picked up a skeeball and played. She frowned, seeing she didn't win. Bonnie smiled and picked up one, handing it to her.

Lucy smiled as Bonnie spoke. "Here, I'll help you." She went behind her and helped her. Freddy looked over during a basketball shooting game and watched the two play.

He smiled as Lucy got the one in the middle. "I got it Bonnie, I got it!" The two got a lot of tickets and the little girl hugged Bonnie. Lucy then giggled as she ran over to the prize corner and saw bunches of prizes.

Bonnie walked over and helped her pick out a prize. "What do you want?" She asked kindly. Lucy smiled brightly as she pointed to a large, purple, stuffed bunny. Bonnie blushed a bit as the cashier took the tickets, giving the girl the stuffed animal.

Lucy giggled, hugging Bonnie. "Thank you Bonnie!" She said as Lucy's mother spoke. "Come on sweetie, we have to go." She sighed sadly as she hugged Bonnie. "Bye bye Bonnie!" She giggled as she ran to her mom. Bonnie waved goodbye as Freddy walked over.

"Not bad with kids huh?" He said, smiling a bit. Bonnie looked up at him, and stood up, staring at him. "I-I guess, not sure." She said quietly. Freddy smiled, and held his paw out. "Well, you are much better with kids than any other animatronic..."

Bonnie raised an eyebrow, and pointed over to Chica who was playing around with a group of kids. Freddy chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his head.

"Okay...second best animatronic with kids." Bonnie chuckled for a second as she put her paw on Freddy's. "Ready for the next performance?" She asked, not nervous. He stared at her, smiling. "You aren't nervous?" He asked nicely. She shook her head, and spoke. "Nope, not anymore."

The two smiled, letting go of each other's paw, and walked out to perform.

[Skipping the rest of the day until twelve pm]

As the bell rang twelve, Mike and Violet strolled inside the office as Violet ran to the chair. She sat down, as Mike rolled his eyes. She giggled and spoke. "Looks like I got here first!" She giggled as Mike pulled out a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. "Whatever." He said, as he playfully started to sit on her. "AH!" She chuckled, pushing Mike off of her.

He chuckled, eating chips, and got another chair. She sighed, and giggled as Mike pulled out the chair, and sat next to her. Violet rolled her eyes, grabbing the bag. "Hey!" Mike giggled out as he reached for his bag. "But I loooooove them!" Violet playfully whined.