Chapter 123: Deus Ex Machina

Start from the beginning

Terroriser: [Oy! Ya little bastards, I'm done setting up the portal!]

A voice suddenly sounded in the two's ears.

The moment the voice reached their ears, Marcel's eyes instantly became sharp as he looked at Wildcat who also looked back at him.

Basically: Let's go.

Wildcat: Uh huh!

Then, Wildcat finds random weapons from his Gates until he picks up Excalibre Morgan.

Wildcat: Jackpot!

Without wasting a second, Tyler looks at the army of Duergars headed their way, he then activates the sword creating a huge pillar of dark and red energy that seemed to threaten life itself.

Wildcat: Haaaaa!

In the next second, he smashes the huge pillar of death against the duergars in front of them, opening up a path for him and the others to go through.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Ohm!* *Ohm!*

Slowly exiting the portals, Wave alongside a few other members carefully scanned their surroundings.

The walls of the room they were teleported in were coated by a tough metallic alloy. Plastered by the sides of the walls were all sorts of different holographic devices displaying all sorts of geometric shapes and patterns that morphed continuously.

There were a total of seven members present at the moment. For obvious reasons, they couldn't bring all the members in. If they did, not only would the elders upstairs realize they were in, but the situation outside would crumble within a short second.

In fact, their very presence at the moment was a risk in itself.

*Ohm!*

The last one to step out of the portal was Alga who curiously looked around.

Alaga: Where exactly are we?

She asked, joining up with the group.

Wave: Inside of the Scorch Mutiny.

The Draconian lady simply replied with a calm rippleless tone.

To the other present, her voice was nothing but calm as it powerfully rang inside of their minds.

Alga: What the bloody hell did you just say?!

Random Person 1: Did you just say that we're inside of the enemy's headquarters?!

Random Person 2:Are you playing a joke, Lizard Bitch!?!?!

Voices filled with disbelief and shock echoed throughout the room as everyone had a hard time understanding just what was going on. Raising her hand to calm the people down, Wave patiently said.

Wave: We don't have time to waste discussing whether I'm lying or not.

Lowering her head and staring at the communication device in her hands, Wave once again opened her mouth to speak.

Wave: I've already gotten the coordinates of where we need to go. Follow me, and I'll prove to you that we're inside of them.

Gently pressing her foot onto the ground, Wave walked towards the door of the room and calmly exited the room.