Part X: Big 3

Ronin: holy shit...it's been a while since I've written this story.

It's been more than two months, what the fuck is going on?

Ronin: look, I have a lot on my plate, alright? I am still a student at school, I have a life to live and I have mental issues, okay? Do not rush me when I'm going through drugs and all that shit.

Alright relax, I am sorry, I didn't mean to bring it up.

Ronin: it's fine, I promise the readers that this story will end, since I finished writing the Villain AU, I guess it's also time to finish the Hero AU.

True, but this is a great story.

Ronin: it is and I am happy that everyone is showing feedback, right now, let's get to work. 

Narrator's POV

Last time on Izuku Rowe, after the dramatic conclusion of UA's Sports Festival, Izuku and Izumi had a duel of the fates, but in the end, Izuku was the winner and the Yagis and ex-childhood friends are out of his life. Now, we move on to other matters: the internships with Pro Heroes and the introduction of several transfer students who will take their places among Class 1A. So Class 1A picked their internships and Izuku picked who is he going, he was joined by Aizawa, Yoshio, and Shinso and the four began patrolling the city, defeating villains and helping civilians. Until, there was a report of the Hero Killer, Stain, who was killing fake heroes in Hosu. Izuku and the boys moved in, encountered the Hero Killer, and defeated him in battle. But I won't lie to you, after defeating Stain, Izuku felt...different, I wonder why. Let's find out for ourselves.

Aizawa: alright everyone, after that whole fiasco back in Hosu, I am glad to see you all are safe. Well, most of you. What happened?

Izuku: I fought against Stain and I won.

Shoka: you fought Stain?!

Izuku: I did.

Momo: are you okay, Izuku?

Izuku: relax girls, I'm okay. You all do forget that I can regenerate myself.

Rumi: he can do that, girls, as long as he's here, then we shouldn't worry.

Izuku: thanks bunny.

Aizawa: I see, Sakai and Shinso told me what happened, I can't believe that you defeated the Hero Killer.

Izuku: it was nothing, but I have to admit, he is very strong, I just pray that he doesn't go on another purge.

Yoshio: I just hope so too, bro.

Aizawa: anyways, I would like to inform you all about something very important, as you all know, we're approaching the end of the semester.

1A: YEAAAAHHH!

Aizawa: QUIET!

Class 1A kept quiet.

Aizawa: as I was saying, this isn't the time to slack off, because you'll be completing your final exams by the end of this semester.

Mina: Final Exams?!

Aizawa: yes, Ashido. It consists of a written exam and a practical, just like the entrance exams. So, you need to hit the books, because I can tell you this: it's going to be the most difficult exam ever. Plus, if you succeed, then you are clear.

1A: hai!

Aizawa: so until then, you should prepare yourselves, but before we move on, three students from the third years would like to meet you all.

1A: the third-years?

Aizawa: specifically, they're known as the Big 3.

1A: the Big 3?!