Part VII: The Deal Part 3

Narrator: hold the damn phone! Ronin...

Ronin: what?

Narrator: I heard that you're done writing the VIllain AU of Izuku Rowe, congrats.

Ronin: thanks, that story is actually the best story I've ever written. I am glad to see many people show love for that amazing VIllain Deku. And I was fucking excellent at it.

Narrator: good for you bro, but you still owe them this Hero AU.

Ronin: I know and I've been taking too long at it.

Narrator: as compensation, I am going to leak seven stories that you're busy working on right now.

Ronin: you know what fine...let them know what I'm working on.

Narrator: ALRIGHT! THANKS, RONIN!

Ronin: yeah fuck you too.

Narrator: anyways, here are the stories that Ronin is SECRETLY working on. I hope you enjoy these once he's done with this one.

Ronin's leaked stories:

1). Izuku Midoriya - Demon Slayer of UA (MHA x Demon Slayer) [Ship: Izuku x Harem]
2). Me and the Boys (MHA x Dragon Ball) [Ship: Izuku x Harem]
3). He is the Voice I Hear (MHA x A Bethesda Game) HINT: 10th Anniversary Game
4). Izuku Uchiha - Ninja from Another Realm (MHA x Naruto) [Ship: Harem or solo ship? Ronin is undecided at the moment]
5). Brave New World - The Dekuverse (YES, THIS IS RONIN'S FIRST TIME SO START PICKING!)
6). A Hero with Aliens (take a good guess, it's a classic)
7). Izuku's Songs (No Bully AU)

Narrator's Note: this might be a good time to pick the girls for the harem stories right now before Ronin notices *wink, wink. Nudge, nudge*

Ronin: can we move on now?

Narrator: alright hope you enjoy.

Ronin: (I'm going to need a new narrator after this)

Izuku's POV

Jesus Christ...I cannot...feel my legs...or my dick...those girls did a number on me and well GGs for them. Anyways, what should I do next? With Del gone, I'm basically home alone with these girls. But oh well, time to start the day.

Izuku: *waking up* fuck....

Izuku looks around and saw Shoka and Momo sleeping right next to him, while Rumi slept on top of him.

Izuku: good morning, loves

The girls woke up

Girls: morning, Izu!

They all gave him a kiss, and he giggled.

Izuku: alright time to get up

Rumi: uhmm...

Izuku: what's wrong, bunny?

Rumi: I can't feel my legs, hehe

Izuku: and you two?

Momo: I also can't feel my legs, Izuku

Shoka: me too.

Izuku sighed

Izuku: see? This is what happens when you decided to jump on my bones.

Girls: we know!

Izuku: come here.

Izuku carried all of the girls. Rumi on his back, Momo, and Shoka on his shoulders. Izuku carried them downstairs and placed them on the couch. He went to the kitchen and began making breakfast for them.