Preview: Victory Lap

Ronin: hey everyone, I hope you are all feeling well, rested, and energized because I have some news for you lot. Now, I know that I am supposed to be working on Izuku Rowe, A Hero with Aliens, Izuku Uchiha, Space Invaders, Beyond Light, The World is Yours, Izuku Wick, and a lot more stories but I managed to get my head cleared and managed to convince myself to publish more parts for these stories. But throughout 2022, I've been thinking about something...

"Ronin, when will you show the lads your first ACTUAL MHA x InFAMOUS story?"

Ronin: but I won't lie to you, Izuku Rowe (Hero and Villain AU) isn't the first time that I made a story from the InFAMOUS games. So, I thought of something, why can't I make my first MHA x InFAMOUS story on AO3? After months of hard work, I finished making the story, however, I wanted to expand, so I stopped writing on AO3 and moved to Wattpad, but then, I thought of moving my AO3 stories to Wattpad, which means that I have to remake them, that's why I thought about remaking this story. But, I won't keep you here, so here it is. A little preview of what you're about to expect soon from an upcoming story.

.

.

.

.

.

Hana: *blowing bubblegum while looking at her phone*

Esther: 10 seconds in, ready Xen?

Xen: I was born ready, Hana?

Hana: ready.

Xen: you ready, big man?

Izuku: ready. 

Xen: remember—no Russian.

The elevator arrived at the departure/arrival floor and the gang pulled out of nowhere and began attacking the innocent civilians and security guards in the airport plaza. They continued to work their way up and began killing more guards and civilians.

Xen: this is kinda fun.

Izuku: you said it. But let's change the game a little bit. *Charging up Neon power*

Izuku began using some of his Neon power and began killing more innocent civilians.

Xen: that's what I'm talking about, bruh!

Hana: good boy.

Esther: save some for us, dude.

Izuku: alright, alright. But you know what we're doing right?

Esther: yep. *Using some of her Ice power and began freezing people to death*

Civilian#1: Please no! Don't kill me! I'll worship your Go-

Xen threw an ice spear toward the civilian's mouth *Pause* and watched him die.

Xen: pathetic.

Guard#1: Freeze, scumbag!

Guard#2: Da! How dare you break into our airport, all four are under arrest!

Xen looks at Izuku, he nods his head. Izuku began using Smoke and filled the whole area with smoke while Esther, Xen, and Hana wore gas masks because they know whenever Izuku is using his Smoke power, shit is about to go down.

Izuku: Gentlemen, I have one question to ask...do you know the way?

Guard#1: the way?

Guard#2: what is the way?

Izuku: so...you don't know the way?

Guard#1: GET HIM!

Izuku flies into the skies, the guards were in for a shock.

Izuku: ORBITAL DROP!

-End of Preview-

Ronin: ladies and gentlemen, this is my VERY first-ever MHA x InFAMOUS story, which I used to write back on AO3 but now, it's deleted, so I am sorry about that. Welcome to the Southside of things, and welcome to Victory Lap. From an infamous villain to a great hero, follow the story of Izuku Rowe as he journeys around the world, seeking answers, terrorizing the world, and making a name for himself. So expect a bit of Hero and VIllain AU elements, because this one is a great story.

So, do us a favor, and be on the lookout for Victory Lap. Until them, farewell!