Part II: Far From Home

Izuku's POV

I was just walking home, after a depressing day at school, when I heard a familiar voice, calling Izumi. It turns out to be All Might (God I hate this guy) so I decided to eavesdrop on them, finding out why is he here and why is he talking to my bitch of a sister.

Izumi: wow! It's All Might! Wait for a second...how do you know who I am?

All Might: well, that is pretty simple!

All Might returned to his normal form, letting out steam, only to be revealed to be my son of a bitch of a father. He was All Might all along! It makes so much sense! I was furious from what I'd learned and I was livid at what he said next.

Izumi: wow Dad, I can't believe you're All Might! The Number One Hero!

All Might: but that's not all sweetie, did you know that your mother is also known as the Telekinesis Hero: Magnetic?

Izumi: I didn't know that! My parents are Pro Heroes!

All Might: I know. Now I would like to talk to you about something, I want you to be my successor.

Izumi: successor?

The musclebrain fuck explained the history of One For All and All For One.

Izumi: but wait, if you wanted me to become your successor, you could've just given the quirk to De- I mean Izuku.

All Might: but you have the heart of a hero, my daughter. You have been training yourself to become a better hero, while Izuku hasn't been training. So will you accept One For All?

Izumi: yes I will (then I'll become a hero for you, Izuku)

So, I thought of something, I'll change Izuku's attitude now, instead of running away like a bitch, he's going to confront All Might and Izumi, right here, right now.

Narrator's POV

Izumi and All Might saw Izuku, walking towards them, when they saw him, he was pissed.

All Might: hey so-

Izuku: don't you "hey son" me! *said it with a cold voice*

All Might: what's wrong?

Izuku: "what's wrong?" *chuckled* I'll tell you what's wrong. I JUST FOUND OUT THAT MY DAD IS THE IDOL THAT I ADMIRED FOR YEARS! HE CRUSHED MY DREAMS!

Izuku was furious and looked at Izumi and All Might with angry eyes.

All Might: Son, I am sorry. I didn't want you to get hurt, so it's best if he-

Izuku: BULLSHIT!

Izuku calmed himself down and returned to his cold persona, he began laughing while crying his eyes out

Izuku: you know, it's actually funny, to think that my father was quirkless too, yet he was also neglected by his parents. Yet, you still neglect me! You could just give attention to your son and offered One For All to me. Also, your stupid reason for not choosing me is also funny.

All Might: why is it funny-

Izuku: it was easy for you to know my motivation and dreams. The last time you and Mom gave a shit to me it was BEFORE we left to see the fucking quirk doctor. After that day, you decided to forget about me and primarily focus on that slut over there *points at Izumi*

Izumi: Izuku-

Izuku: shut your mouth, whore. You know, I had to fend for myself. Do you know how painful it is for a four-year-old child to fend for himself? I had to deal with the bitch and her stupid friends for eleven damn years! You all lost my trust and I had to become an adult at age 4. I literally thought about leaving tomorrow, but I decided to go now.