Part VII: The Deal Part 2

Narrator's POV

It has been some time since Izuku arrived at UA. He reunites with his old childhood friends and permanent enemies. Izuku and his class had to complete a one-on-one session but Izuku decided to raise the stakes and face BOTH Shoto and Katsuki in a fight. Then, Momo and Shoka talked to Rumi, informing her that they both have feelings for Izuku, and she decided to share Izuku with them. And finally, Izuku makes a deal with his former family: If Izumi wins the sports festival, he will return to the Yagi family, BUT if Izuku succeeds, All Might and Inko will get arrested for child neglect and Izumi and her friends will get expelled from UA and blacklisted from other hero schools, ending their dreams as heroes. Now let us begin.

Izuku: (All I need to do is train intensively, and plan my strategies in order to win the Sports Festival. I cannot let Izumi win the thing. But, I wonder how much she can control One For All?)

Izuku suddenly got pulled into his mindscape.

Izuku: okay where the fuck am I?

(???): greetings, Izuku

Izuku looked around and met seven people who sat down on chairs

Izuku: wait a damn minute...what's going on here? Who are you guys?

(???): we are the previous users of-

Izuku: One For All.

Izuku scoffs at the users

(???): watch your tone, kid.

Izuku: first of all, shut up Daigoro Banjo: Fifth User of OFA.

Daigoro: you know all of us?

Izuku: well some of you. First off, Yoichi, I know you're All For One's brother. *Points at the 4th User* I know you died from accelerated aging, sucks to be you.

4th User: you bitch...

Izuku: you're dead and I'm alive, so zip it. And you...*Looks at Nana*

Nana: now Izuku, I know you're-

Izuku: angry? Upset? Furious?! ALL OF THE FUCKING ABOVE!

3rd User: Izuku calm down, we don't want this to escalate.

Izuku: fine. Why am I here?

Nana: it's because we need another successor for One For All.

Izuku: isn't Izumi enough for you?

6th User: she isn't worthy of One For All.

Izuku: oh?

2nd User: the brat is going to lose her life in a year's time, because that musclebrain fucker, Toshinori, didn't tell her about the consequences of owning OFA and another quirk.

Izuku: oh right, old age, the same way that the Fourth died.

4th User: look, you don't need to violate me that much, you know.