Part XI: The Raid - Part I

Ronin: we're not that far from the end of this Hero AU of Izuku Rowe, everyone. This has been a long journey, so I just wanna thank you all for the love, support, and feedback that you gave me and this story, I did say that this story will be a banger, and oh boy...I was right. But knowing you lot, you're probably going to wonder what's next after this story. Well let me tell you:

After Izuku Rowe (Hero AU), this is what's happening (PLEASE TAKE NOTE, IT'S IMPORTANT):

- Space Invaders will be the next story to be updated because it's also approaching its end.
- Beyond Light and The World is Yours will be next to be updated, along with A Hero with Aliens
- Izuku Uchiha will be updated, together with two of my MHA x Solo Leveling stories.
- Expect some Dekuverse updates, because I fucked the first Dekuverse and now it's in the bin.
- My nineteenth story: Perfect Storm is in the works (the second story from the Izuku Wick poll is to be voted next after Last Train Home)
- Then I will be working on one of my old AO3 projects: Victory Lap (That story was first introduced in the poll at Space Invaders, for those who didn't know.)
- And finally...back to the usual daily life of updating old stories of mine.

Ronin: that's all I gotta say about this update.

Deadpool: you got a lot of work to do, Ronin.

Ronin: I know, DP. But anyways, we should get back on track. Narrator!

Alright, alright, I'm coming.

Narrator's POV

Last time on Izuku Rowe, after the Hosu incident and the defeat of the Hero Killer, Stain. Izuku, together with his classmates began their next moves in their hero journey. Aizawa announced that at the end of the semester, everyone would be completing a final exam. But then, he mentioned that members of the Big 3, UA's strongest students, wanted to visit Class 1A to discuss their work studies. Mirio Togata, one of the members of the Big 3, issued a challenge to Class 1A, challenging him to a fight. Class 1A used everything they've got but it was nothing to Mirio until he fought against Izuku. Izuku used every strat he thought of to catch Mirio off the ropes, both of them were exchanging blows until Izuku caught Mirio off guard, fooling him, and used Orbital Drop to finish him off. Now let's see the aftermath of that colossal fight.

Aizawa: Problem Child, what the fuck?!

Izuku: that was Orbital Drop, Sensei. 

Aizawa: yeah I know, genius. Look around you!

Izuku turned around and saw Class 1A, Nejire, and Tamaki, all knocked out because of the shockwave.

Izuku: oh...whoops!

Aizawa: is everyone okay?

1A: *groans in pain*

Aizawa: I'll take that as a yes, good. Now, where's Mirio?

Izuku looked around and saw Mirio, who was standing, but Izuku's attack lightly damaged him.

Izuku: oh for fuck's sake, man. How are you still standing?

Mirio: plot armor?

Izuku: man fuck plot armor, this is some old bullshit.

Mirio: can't blame you, but you're pretty strong, Izuku. I will give you that.

Izuku: thanks.

Mirio: also Sensei, I think "he" would be interested in Izuku.

Aizawa: oh right, I'll let him know about Problem Child.

Nejire: whoa! That was so cool! Are you okay, Mirio?

Mirio: I'm fine, Izuku put me through the ropes, I have to admit, he's pretty strong.