Part III: Meeting Delsin

Narrator: Hey Author-san, you've been busy lately.

Yes, Narrator. I'm surprised you've noticed.

Narrator: but I have a question though: when are you going to make Love Potion-

Shut up, man! Why are you leaking my plans?!

Narrator: because it's funny.

I hate you.

Narrator: love you too, Author-san.

Piss off, start the thing.

Narrator: hai!

Narrator's POV

Last time, we left off when Izuku finally stood his ground against the bullies and his former family. He decided to run away from home, away from neglect and torture. He found refuge in the streets until he was ambushed by thugs who were planning on killing and robbing him. Until he was saved by someone, with very unique powers.

(???): you good, bro?

Izuku: I am, thanks for the assist.

(???): don't mention it.

Izuku: (Damn, this dude smoked them with his quirk, who is he?)

(???): what's your name, man?

Izuku: Izuku.

(???): it's good to meet you Izuku. My name is Delsin Rowe.

Delsin: good to meet you

Izuku: you too, Delsin.

Delsin: tell me Izuku, why did you leave your home? Aren't your parents worried about you?

Izuku: my parents couldn't give a rat's ass about me. They didn't give a fuck and just ignored me for the last few years. They only paid attention to my slutty bitch of a sister.

Delsin: damn, that's rough, Izuku.

Izuku: I know, I just left home because I don't want to be around those fucks.

Delsin: I got an idea. Why don't you live with me and my friends? We're all outcasts, away from home, you know?

Izuku: sure why not.

Delsin took Izuku to his house.