Y/n had a shift after few days, not missing it at all. Customers were pretty much nice all day until a group of young dumb kooks came in. Of course, they sat to one of her tables. They were loud and disrespectful, yelling at her. Sending food and drinks back even though nothing was wrong with it. Y/n knew she was short tempered, but she knew she has to stay calm, so she wouldn't lose her job. They finally started to get up and leave, when y/n was passing them, one of the boys grabbed her ass and tried to squeeze it in some way, Y/n turned around hitting the boy in the face. She felt instant pain in her wrist, that boy holding his nose, blood coming in between his fingers. 

"Are you fucking stupid?!" He yelled at her, she was shocked from her own reaction, well knowing he deserved it, but that there is a big chance of losing her job now. She came back to the bar, her boss, Mr. Carrera looking at her. 

"What happened Y/n?" 

"I- The boy from the group out there harassed me and I acted instinctively, and I punched him. I'm so sorry Mr. Carrera." 

"It's alright, we'll figure it out. He's an idiot. Are you okay?" 

"Yeah, I'm fine, thank you." Hers wrist was hurting as hell and she had hour and half left from her shift. She saw Kie's dad dealing with the boy, coming back and telling her everything is fine and he is definitely not going to fire her. She was so relieved he took it and stoop up for her.

....

"Uhg, I'm done." Y/n told to herself, while closing her locker. Her wrist was still hurting, and her mind was in another dimension, so she didn't notice all the people standing by the bar. 

"Miss Routledge." Her head shot up, looking at them. There was her boss Mr. Carrera, deputy Shoupe, that Kook kid she punched few hours before and probably his parents. She froze in place, not being able to move or talk. Deputy Shoupe walked towards her, putting hand on her back, and bringing her closer to the bar. 

"Miss Routledge, this boy, Ken Bennett, and his parents filled out a report of you attacking this young man and breaking his nose. Do you have anything to say to it?" Shoupe explained to her the whole situation. 

"He sexually harassed me and was touching me without my consent, I acted instinctively and defended myself." 

"That's a lie, my boy would never do such a thing, he's a sweet boy." 

"Your sweet boy and his friends were being rude and unpolite the whole time the've been here." She was looking at his mother not believing the bullshit coming out of her mouth. 

"Deputy Shoupe look at her, she's a pogue, what could you expect from her other than aggression." Y/n couldn't believe her ears, she was getting angry, luckily deputy Shoupe stepped in. 

"Well apparently both of them have their side of the story. I would end this with a verbal warning for both of these kids, and I will take miss Routledge and will talk to her legal guardian." 

"Really? Just warning? My Kenny didn't do anything wrong; you should put her into some correctional facility for her aggression." 

"Mr. Bennett as I said, take your kid home and put some ice on his nose. Have a nice rest of your day. Miss Routledge let's go." She heard those Kooks mumble something in disagreement. 

"So kid tell me, whos your adult supervision?" 

"My mom." 

"And where do I find her?" 

"In Atlanta."  Deputy stopped in his tracks, there was no reason to lie to him, he would figure it out at the moment they would arrive at the Chateau. 

"So to the station with me." When they got to the police station Shoupe showed her a chair and told her to stay. He made some calls and came back to her 

"Your mother is not picking the phone, do you have any other way to contact her?" 

"Well let me see, she kicked me out few months ago, so not like I have been talking to her every day." She mocked him. 

"Yeah, keep making fun of it kid, the socials are on their way, seems like you are going to have a new family if your mom dont want to have anything with you anymore." 

"What! NO! You can't do that, I have my family here. My father will show up any day now definitely." 

"Old John Routledge is gone kid. I'm sorry but he is." He left her sitting there. 

She knew this could happen, but didn't think it would happen this soon and just because she punched some idiotic Kook. There is no way she can get out of this. 

... 

Hello hello! Just wanted to tell you to feel free to left any comment, I would appreciate it. 🖤

PS: I have more drama and spicy scenes planned! 😇🤫

Kook or Pogue? // JJ and Rafe x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara