Chapter 27: Kill the Auburn Dog/Seryu's Rematch

Voice cast:

Yuri Lowenthal as Ben Tennyson
Corey Hartzog as Tatsumi
Molly Searcy as Akame
Jessica Boone as Sheele
Tyler Galindo as Lubbock
Ashley Johnson as Gwen Tennyson
Kira Vincent-Davis as Seryu Ubiquitous
Tiffany Grant as Hekatonkheires (a.k.a Koro)
Bumper Robinson as Ball Weevil
John DiMaggio as Atomix
Shannon Emerick as The Emperor
Brian Blessed as Prime Minister Honest
———————————————————————————
Sheele hadn't seen Ben for a few hours now. She was beginning to worry about her dearly beloved. She stayed in Ben's room, watching the window like a hawk waiting for his return. A box of tissues sat steadily on the wooden armchair steadily rocking along with her movements. She rested her arms on the window sill watching the soft, pushing wind slightly pull on the trees from the dense forests that blanket their Base.

"Ben, where are you?" Sheele said.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Startled, Sheele jumped off from her chain and landed on the floor. She got up and fixed herself. She quickly speculated on who it could be. The door knocked again.

"Ben?"

The door knocked again, "Sheele open up, it's me!"

Sheele smiled, "BEN!"

She ran to the door, happy to hear his voice. It had been hours since she last heard from him. She opened the door and to her surprise, it wasn't Ben. It was Lubbock, Tatsumi, and some other woman right beside them. She was disappointed that Ben hadn't shown up, but what was striking about this woman was that she looked almost identical to Ben.

"We were looking for you, but I had a hunch that you would be here," Tatsumi said entering the room being welcomed to a saddened and confused Sheele. She looked back up at the new woman in familiarity noticing small dots.

"Hey," the woman introduced, "Tatsumi told me about you! I'm..."

"Gwen Tennyson," Sheele and Gwen said unison.

"I know who you are, he told me everything about you!" Sheele continued.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Never better," Sheele said.

"I found her on Mt. Fake. She fought and defeated one of the Jaegers!" Tatsumi continued, "It was awesome!"

"You fought one of the Jaegers?"

"It was easy," Gwen said.

Sheele snickered, "You are Ben's cousin," she continued, "Speaking of Ben, haven't you guys managed to find him?"

"Sadly no," Gwen said, "That's why I'm here."

"I heard Ben and Akame were going to Mt. Fake. I think that once Gwen got there, they might have left," Lubbock said.

Sheele began to worry once more; Gwen relaxed her fear after draping her arms over Sheele's shoulders, "This is Ben we're talking about. I'm sure that whatever comes his way, he'll figure it out."

"Plus he has Akame, so that's a quadruple threat right there," Tatsumi added, easing Sheele's fears, but she still worried about the young Changeling. Even though Gwen's words were comforting, the threat of danger lurking in her stomach surged. She had to check it out.

After they left, Sheele walked out of Ben's room and headed straight for the door.

"Ben, I'm coming. I won't let anything happen to you, my love," she said.

...

Seryu took Korro out on a trip to search for Ben. She really felt that she could finally beat him. Korro was a very adaptable creature, almost to the point of him becoming indestructible, at least to her mind. Seryu tightly held Korro as he struggled to breathe. Seryu tracked Ben's scent using her "Justice Detector" and Korro's sense of smell, even though he had to expand his throat a bit to help him breathe.