Chapter 14: Kill the Patients

Voice cast:

Yuri Lowenthal as Ben Tennyson
Molly Searcy as Akame
Jessica Boone as Sheele
Steve Blum as Ghostfreak
Gary Oldman as Liver
Christopher Ayres as Daidara
Clint Bickham as Nyau
Kira Vincent-Davis as Seryu Ubiquitous
———————————————————————————
Right at the border of the Northern Tribe, a carriage was being pulled by a giant pig, following behind them was an army of soldiers protecting the people inside.

Inside the small, spaced carriage was a bald, elderly man with a large mustache and a small beard

Inside the small, spaced carriage was a bald, elderly man with a large mustache and a small beard. He wore a crown of sorts and a winter coat on top of a military-like uniform. He was known as the Prime Minister before Honest took it away from him. Chouri lovely sat next to his daughter Spear who was a young girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She wore a winter coat and a large hat. They drove past a few homes suffering from poverty from Honest's brutal tax policies.

"Yet another devastated village," Chouri stated looking sadly out the window, "The nation is nothing without its people

"Yet another devastated village," Chouri stated looking sadly out the window, "The nation is nothing without its people."

"You really do care don't you father?" Spear asked with a sunny smile on her face, "Enough to return to the snake pits of the Capital. It just makes me proud," she continued, holding that same smile all the while not hiding her disgust with her voice.

"This is no time to cower in retirement and let life pass me by," Chouri said, "I intend to fight that Minister 'till my very last breath!"

"And I intend to watch over you every step of the way," she said with bolstering courage.

"I'm lucky to have such a brave daughter," he complemented, "Now if you wouldn't scare away your suitors!"

"W-what? Now what does that have to do with anything?" she asked red in the face upset. Chouri laughed in joy - suddenly, the Carriage stopped, pushing the two slightly forward.

"What's happening out there?" Chouri asked. Spear prepared herself, she was ready for a fight. She moved the curtains to see the three deadly assassins, the Three Beasts staring them down.