Chapter 7: Kill the Guest

Voice cast:

Yuri Lowenthal as Ben Tennyson
Corey Hartzog as Tatsumi
Molly Searcy as Akame
Christina Kelly as Mine
Allison Keith as Leone
Jessica Boone as Sheele
Tyler Galindo as Lubbock
David Wald as Bulat
Shelley Calene-Black as Najenda
David Tennant as Professor Paradox
———————————————————————————

Ben woke up in a room not too big nor too small. He removed the sheets to see a white bandage wrapped around his torso and legs. His limbs screamed whenever he manipulated his limbs. Lost and confused he got up and looked out the window. He was shocked to discover where he was.

"I'm at the forest again?" he said.

"Yep," Ben heard, turning around to see Leone leaning against the door with a bandage wrapped around her top forehead as well as other bandages securing her bruises.

"Leone!" Ben immediately activated his Ultimatrix, switching to Humungasaur.

"Hold on Beast boy, I'm not gonna hurt ya," she winked, "Much."

"What are you talking about?" Ben asked, his arm hovering above the watch.

"It means that you're safe," Leone walked into the room. Ben locked his eyes on the woman and noticed something dramatically different. Leone was not as intimidating as yesterday, her cat ears were nonexistent, and she was slightly smaller than she was when he was Rath.

 Leone was not as intimidating as yesterday, her cat ears were nonexistent, and she was slightly smaller than she was when he was Rath

"You powered down," Ben said, "How do I know this isn't a trick?"

"Is you being wrapped around in bandages a trick?" Leone furrowed, "Besides, the Boss said that you may have potential!"

"Potential?"

"Yep."

"Potential as in...what exactly?"

"You said that you were looking for Night Raid right?" she asked.

"Yeah," Ben said, "How do you know?"

"Oh...well...it wasn't hard. I heard everything," Leone said, "Everything you told Mine and Tatsumi I heard."

"If that's the truth, then why did you attack me?" Ben asked.

"Because you attacked me!"

"That's because you butterfly kicked me to the face!"

"Hey! I was fighting assassins! What do you have?"

"Trying to survive!" Ben exclaimed. They were at each other's throats until Leone burst out laughing.