Chapter 23: Kill the Fatal Attraction

Voice cast:

Yuri Lowenthal as Ben Tennyson
Molly Searcy as Akame
Christina Kelly as Mine
Allison Keith as Leone
Jessica Boone as Sheele
Tyler Galindo as Lubbock
———————————————————————————

Akame was confused and terrified at what happened last night. Ben had beaten Esdeath, only barely using a function he called, Master Control. With this function, he could transform into any form at will. Ben was already masterfully skilled at wielding the Ultimatrix, having him use Master Control sealed the deal to how much power Ben really has - at least for now. It was at this moment that she knew Ben had FAR more power than she realized and thus began to predict to how much power he truly wielded. Akame patted her nose with an untapped pen surrounded by a black cloud of a confused mass. She had no idea what to do.

"Killing him is impossible," Akame said, "But from what I saw last night, he was willing to kill Esdeath to try to protect Sheele. I was wrong. Ben's not a foe, he's a friend and I was foolish by wanting to kill him," Akame said.

"Ben has a what now?" Akame lifted her head up to the strong, busty blonde who had a confused look on her face, "He has a what now?" Leone slammed her fists on the table.

"Ben transformed using Master Control," Akame said calmly.

"BEN HAS A WHAT NOW?" Leone screamed, not believing what she had heard, "No way Ben almost took out Esdeath! That was my job! When did he become God?"

"Since he has that watch on his wrist," Akame said.

"This is bullshit!" Leone screamed, "No fair that guy almost iced Esdeath! That man is overpowered as hell!"

"Or maybe it's how he uses it," Akame said, "If it were you or I..."

"Oh come on!" Leone argued, "That's bull and you know it!" Leone angrily smashed her fist on the table. Akame was not startled, hardly anything surprised her - well except for Ben of course. She was worried more about Tatsumi, but she was MORE worried about Ben's mental state. He saw how brutal Esdeath was against Sheele. He went absolutely nuts.

"NO! It's because of this Fanfiction and this category that labeled him as a goddamn pimp! NO! I refused to believe that son of a bitch has an Imperial Arms that can turn him into a God! I'mma rip his arm off and use that shit my damn self! Got to be out of his goddamn mind facing against a fucking ice bitch that can freeze entire cities and I'm here caring for a green-haired thirsty ass bitch! Damn him!" Leone slammed the door leaving a confused Akame inside the kitchen. Ignoring her, Akame continued to think.

—————————————

Leone turns to the readers: "That's right you beautiful readers, I'm breaking the fourth wall here! Stop me if you dare!"

@1102Smeagol: "Whoa! Whoa, Leone! Can we just stick to script here?! The last thing I want is for you to give away spoilers for the next chapter!" (Turns to the readers whilst leading Leone away) "Sorry about that folks. Boy, actors these days, huh? Now, let's get back to the story."

—————————————

And then a revelation, "Ben, your Imperial Arms is not an Imperial Arms. Imperial Arms do not upgrade - unless that upgrade happens to be your Trump Card. Is it your Trump Card? Is Master Control your Trump Card or are your Ultimates? At first, your Ultimate forms were considered as Trump Cards, but now...this is getting complicated."

...

Ben was already asleep, trying to sleep off the trauma he had against the Sadist. He moaned and cried, trying to suppress those harmful memories. But when Ben turned around he suddenly began to feel warm. He opened his eyes and discovered Sheele happily sleeping on his bed, guarding him somewhat. Ben was at an awkward angle. Sheele held Ben around her arms almost like keeping him hostage.