Chapter 9: Kill the Curious Cat

Voice cast:

Yuri Lowenthal as Ben Tennyson
Corey Hartzog as Tatsumi
Molly Searcy as Akame
Christina Kelly as Mine
Allison Keith as Leone
Jessica Boone as Sheele
Tyler Galindo as Lubbock
David Wald as Bulat
Shelley Calene-Black as Najenda
Dee Bradley Baker as Big Chill/Ultimate Big Chill/Diamondhead/Clockwork
Rob Mungle as Zanku
———————————————————————————

Did this madman just read Ben's mind? Ben's hand froze, inches away from touching the notch around the dial. How could he possibly know of his aliens? It was rare for Ben to deal with an opponent that could predict his every move but this man was something else. He had to act smart rather than thinking in brawn. And that was one of his weakest points.

"You're wondering how I was able to know which of your aliens you were about to use huh, Ben 10? I also know that you are thinking of a way to try to outsmart me well sonny boy here is the thing. You can't outsmart me. I can read your mind like an open book. I know which move you are about to make be it those aliens you are about to use," Zanku analyzed.

"How did you know who I'm about to turn into?" Ben asked.

"An excellent question before you die? I'm flattered," Zanku said, "You see this little thing on my head? It's called the Spectator and it allows me to predict your every movement. One of its four special gifts is called Insight. It allows me to read your every thought by gazing into your facial expressions. Obviously it blessed me with keen powers of observation. Should I give you a gold star for that amazing question?"

"No thanks and you can stop talking anytime now!" Ben said getting annoyed

"Oh no, Ben 10, I love a good chitchat! Do you know how I managed to find you...?"

"Yeah, your Spectator thingy, yeah that thing," Ben said ramping it up, "You wanna know what else is a good chitchat?" Ben asked activating his Ultimatrix, in the hologram stood a four legged monkey. He smashed the Ultimatrix core down blinding Zanku in a flash of emerald green light.

When the light died down stood a humanoid crystal; its lower body, torso, and the top of his head were similar to Chromastone's, consisting of indigo crystal which had black lines and dots over it. There were six crystal shards on his back and at least two more on the front of his chest. Its eyes were emerald green and he wore the Ultimatrix symbol on its chest.

 Its eyes were emerald green and he wore the Ultimatrix symbol on its chest