Chapter 1: Kill the Unknown Intruder

Voice cast:

Yuri Lowenthal as Ben Tennyson
Frank Welker as Man 1/Man 2/Man 3
Molly Searcy as Akame
———————————————————————————

Life as a hero has its dangers and its merits. It takes a wise man to recognize the biggest responsibility bestowed upon them be it through upon arms or by through fists. Throughout history we have seen these many heroes rise and fall making an impact on the world in which they have lived. The world was void of hope until one summer night in a camp not too far from a small town where an alien watch had fallen from the sky, picked up by a curious 10-year old boy only to use it to do some good in the world - only for him to face against the universe's deadliest tyrant...Vilgax.

Ben Tennyson was one of those heroes who would go out as a legend. A legend in which mankind would retell for all time. Ben was not an ordinary 16-year old, young man. As of today he still bore the most powerful weapon across the universe, the now bestowed Ultimatrix. With it, he stopped tremendous forces such as the Daigon, Vilgax, The Forever Knights and much, much more. He was a formidable opponent against his adversaries.

But ever since he fight with Daigon, his adventures has begun to slow. His Earth was becoming a lot safer. A lot more quieter. More quieter than it ever has been. Sure there would be some random thugs hanging around but to Ben it wasn't such a challenge. He would be happy to help but it wasn't enough. He was getting a little bored, but thankful that his Earth was safe under the protection of the Plumbers as well as himself.

He was the king of the world - in his Earth.

Others well...that's another story.

...

Ben slowly opened his eyes that fateful morning; he was groaned and stretched his limbs. His eyes were a blur for a little bit until they began to clear. He rubbed his eyes as he usually would whenever he gets up from bed. His mind began to clear the moment he discovered that...

"I'm in the forest?" Ben analyzed, "Why am I in the forest?"

Ben got up slowly, discovering also that he had a little bit of a bruise, "Ugh, what the hell happened to me?"

Ben got up, confused as all hell on where he was, "I don't know where I am, how I got here, and why," Ben added, "This could be that I might have passed out since my fight with Aggregor," Ben said, "I gotta call Kevin and Gwen and have them locate my whereabouts. They must be worried sick."

Ben activated his Ultimatrix and turned on the telecommunications function, "Hello Gwen? Kevin? It's me Ben. Can you hear me?"

Static.

"Hello? Gwen Kevin?"

Again static.

"Great," Ben sighed, "No signal. That's weird." Ben played with the communications function to try to get in contact with them - and then eventually everyone else.

He walked around the area trying to find some sort of contact...some sort of signal but for some reason he couldn't find any. No signal. Nothing, "Where am I?" Ben wondered.

"Hey, that's the girl from the wanted posters," he overheard from nearby.

"Wait what?" Ben said. Suddenly, his beacon of hope began to rise once again. If he is hearing voices then that means there are people, and when there is people there is civilization.