Chapter 2: Kill the Alien

Voice cast:

Yuri Lowenthal as Ben Tennyson
Molly Searcy as Akame
Corey Hartzog as Tatsumi
Christina Kelly as Mine
Allison Keith as Leone
Jessica Boone as Sheele
David Wald as Bulat
Dee Bradley Baker as Big Chill/Echo-Echo/Ultimate Echo-Echo
———————————————————————————

Akame watched the boy stand up after the beating she gave him. He readied himself for another attack by unrolling his sleeve revealing a strange gauntlet-like object clasped on his wrist. The boy glared at the woman in front of him knowing full and well on how it might turn out if he move one muscle. Akame was unsure on what to think of the boy. He didn't dress like the invaders. He bared no weapons nor came here as a threat. But she can't let him leave at risk of him revealing their hide out. She just can't.

"You're strong, I give you that," the boy said spitting out blood, "But I'm no intruder."

"Then what are you doing here?" Akame asked.

"I don't know, I was wondering as if you could ask me where?" the boy said.

"I cannot say," she said, "Besides, you are on the wrong side of the Empire. In either case, innocent or not, I cannot let you leave her alive or dead."

"Whoa, I don't think that's going to happen," the boy said.

"Then you are an intruder, and I'm sorry," Akame said.

"For what?" he asked.

"This is where you will die," Akame said.

"Sorry," he said, with his watch already activated, "But I think I may pass on that."

Akame got in her kata and prepared to strike. The boy was shaken up saw Akame dashing her way towards him attempting to stab him with her sword. He immediately activated his device and slapped the dial down.

A green ball rushed through his veins mutating his cells from within. Ben rolled into a ball in a cacoon like state as his body began to painfully morph into a blue-mothman creature.

Akame shielded her eyes from the blinding emerald green light. When the light died down came out a blue moth man creature with a green hourglass symbol encased on a grey metal plate on its chest shouting...

 When the light died down came out a blue moth man creature with a green hourglass symbol encased on a grey metal plate on its chest shouting

"BIG CHILL!" Big Chill shouted.

Akame regained her sight and saw a blue mothman creature standing before her. She studied the creature as if seeing it for the first time, maybe it was her seeing this thing for the first tiome because there was nothing like it based on her experience.